Where did the Gem go for 2013?!

NayRN

Hi!

I'm booked on the Gem from NYC August 24, 2013. I've been looking at the website all day today and the Gem is no longer listed for sailings July, August or September 2013!:eek: Anyone know if she is going into drydock? :confused:

Hi!

I'm booked on the Gem from NYC August 24, 2013. I've been looking at the website all day today and the Gem is no longer listed for sailings July, August or September 2013!:eek: Anyone know if she is going into drydock? :confused:

I would wait several days before worrying. If the dates are still not available by the middle of next week, then you can give NCL a call.

I called NCL today about Gem 2013...rep said..maybe they are working on the site..as the cruise I was looking for..was on her screen but not onsite..:confused:

I will be calling back next week....

I called NCL today about Gem 2013...rep said..maybe they are working on the site..as the cruise I was looking for..was on her screen but not onsite..:confused:

I will be calling back next week....

Thanks for the quick replies....:D

Your post makes me feel a little bit better but with all the charters....I was a little worried! I did sent an email to my TA to verify for me.

Fingers crossed!!:cool:

I was looking for our December of 2013 cruise this afternoon and it was also gone...:eek: I'm sure it's just a website issue, as always.

Has to be...not ALL 2013 Gem sailings could be chartered:p

That is the darnedest thing. And playing around on their website, I was able to find the Oct 28, 2013 Gem sailing out of NY, but nothing prior to that (out of NYC).

We just booked Canada/New England 10/5/2013. It still shows up in my vacation summary, but you can't find it online at the moment. :confused:

That is the darnedest thing. And playing around on their website' date=' I was able to find the Oct 28, 2013 Gem sailing out of NY, but nothing prior to that (out of NYC).

We just booked Canada/New England 10/5/2013. It still shows up in my vacation summary, but you can't find it online at the moment. :confused:[/quote']

Yes, same here! Hopefully just a website issue.

YAY! Sorry....I just thought with the posts of CCers having their cruises chartered twice..:o

LOL Believe me -- I held my breath there for a moment or two also!! :o

What's the first thing I checked this morning when I got online......... the NCL site for Gem cruises!!! ;)

NCL has been having "bugs" on their website for weeks - tried looking at an April 2013 out of NYC - cruise is listed, but couldn't look at any fares. Finally asked the TA to figure out what was going on - NCL admitted to the bugs. Sounds like they got it fixed - which is a good thing. Now if they would announce end of 2014 itineraries...I won't hold my breath at this point.

Archived