Switched from September to end of July booking and saved $!

jaive

Granted we switched from a BB room on caribe deck to a BF GTY but we get to go earlier in the season, and it's closer to our Anniversary so we'll actual be gone on our Anniversary. We're going on the cruise to celebrate our 10th Anniversary! I'm so excited! The only reason we booked as late as we did was because of the price so to be able to book at the time we wanted and save some money is wonderful! I was excited before but now our cruise is a little over 6 weeks away instead of a little over 3 months!!!

Sarah Jayne

Congrats on saving money plus going at a better time of year. Which ship will you be on? We're sailing on the Sapphire the first full week of August after doing a five-night land portion beforehand.

That sounds awesome - love it how sometimes things just work out!!! My hubby and I are cruising to Alaska for our second trip leaving Vancouver on the 3rd August on Radiance of the Seas. We are following this by a 2 week drive around - can't wait - I share your excitement.

Just a taste of Alaska from our last trip.

DSC06471.jpg

Whale watching in ISP.

DSC06645.jpg

Sunset as we leave Skagway.

Granted we switched from a BB room on caribe deck to a BF GTY but we get to go earlier in the season, and it's closer to our Anniversary so we'll actual be gone on our Anniversary. We're going on the cruise to celebrate our 10th Anniversary! I'm so excited! The only reason we booked as late as we did was because of the price so to be able to book at the time we wanted and save some money is wonderful! I was excited before but now our cruise is a little over 6 weeks away instead of a little over 3 months!!!

Sarah Jayne

Congratulations on the switch and most importantly congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary.

Keith

That sounds awesome - love it how sometimes things just work out!!! My hubby and I are cruising to Alaska for our second trip leaving Vancouver on the 3rd August on Radiance of the Seas. We are following this by a 2 week drive around - can't wait - I share your excitement.

Just a taste of Alaska from our last trip.

DSC06471.jpg

Whale watching in ISP.

DSC06645.jpg

Sunset as we leave Skagway.

Beautiful pictures!

Thanks everyone. This will be our first cruise and we're very excited to be going!

Sarah

Archived