Live From the Carnival Valor... Again

Kokomo_Man

Thanks for your review...we enjoyed it...we have had a few poor waiters on our cruises, but most were great...we never had food delivered as late as they did for your table...we probably would have mentioned it to the waiters the first time it happened...and expected it not to happen again.

Thanks for your facebook link and the 2 sets of Carnival Valor Photos on it. :)

Thanks so much for taking me with you (again) on your cruise. I look forward to your vacations almost as much as my own! Mostly, I like your writing style; I always feel involved and invested. I think I told you on one of your other "Live From" reviews that I feel like I'm reading as would a close friend. I look forward to another of your books, too.

I don't twitter or facebook [big sigh] - I refuse. But, I was able to view your photos on your facebook page, thank you for posting them! It had to be easier than doing it here, I find it really time consuming to post photos on CC and understand completely.

We will be on the Valor in March, sailing from Puerto Rico. I was a tad disappointed not to sail on the Victory again, but maybe the Valor will be just fine!

Again, thanks so much for taking me with you and sharing. Best of luck on finding a cabin on the sold out cruise, too.

Archived