Food questions

Hi everyone,

We are new to RC. We have only cruised disney in the past so I have a ton of questions. On Disney all the food was free (ice cream, pop, different locations) with the exception of one speciality resturant and drinks.

1. The cupcake shop - $

2. Johnny Rockets - $

3. I watched a video and it looked like a sishi place - $

4. I saw a english style pub in a video - $

5. Pizza place - $

6. I know you have to buy a soda card if you want soda. What is free to drink?

7. I know the main dining room and buffet are free. Is anyother food on board free? Any free ice cream?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

We are new to RC. We have only cruised disney in the past so I have a ton of questions. On Disney all the food was free (ice cream, pop, different locations) with the exception of one speciality resturant and drinks.

1. The cupcake shop - $

2. Johnny Rockets - $4.95 per person

3. I watched a video and it looked like a sishi place - $

4. I saw a english style pub in a video - $

5. Pizza place - $0.00 (included in your cruise fare)

6. I know you have to buy a soda card if you want soda. What is free to drink? Ice Tea, Lemonade, Coffee and flavored waters (on certain ships) Various juices in the Windjammer of a morning.

7. I know the main dining room and buffet are free. Is anyother food on board free? Any free ice cream? Depends greatly upon what ship you are going on.

Thanks

Helped with what I could in red above :) What ship are you going on?

Cupcakes and Johnny Rockets will have a charge. You can get soft-serve frozen yogurt in the WJ, and real ice cream in the dining room for dessert.

Pizza is avail. at no charge.

Water based drinks (coffee, iced or hot tea, lemonade, ice water, milk and juice at breakfast) are included. Sodas and alcohol are extra. You can buy a CAN of soda without a soda package.]

There are other included eating venues...depends on the ship what they're called!

Nothing on a ship is "free"...it's included when you pay your fare!!!!

Pizza is free. There is soft serve ice cream on the pool deck that is free. As far as drinks, I know you can get free water, iced tea, lemonade and some ships have a flavored water of some sort.

We are traveling on Freedom of the seas.

What are some other hidden costs? I know all drinks.

What about food at the pub?

We are doing my time dining so that is paid for. Does that price included payment for cabin steward?

We are traveling on Freedom of the seas.

What are some other hidden costs? I know all drinks.

What about food at the pub?

We are doing my time dining so that is paid for. Does that price included payment for cabin steward?

Cafe Promenade and Sorrentos pizza will be "free" or included in your cruise fare.

I dont believe they serve food at the Pub on Freedom.

Tips for your cabin steward are included in your prepaid gratuities that you paid for My Time Dining.

Enjoy the Freedom of the Seas! Wonderful choice!

3. I watched a video and it looked like a sishi place - $...

The sushi restaurant is called Izumi. The cost is $5 per person cover charge, plus per item pricing on whatever you order. Hot rock filet was $12, California roll was $4 or $5. Salads were also around $4 or $5. They have a $17 package that saves some money over individual pricing that gives you something like 5 courses: soup, salad, sushi (some non sushi choices are availabe), entree, and dessert. The $5 cover charge is added to the $17 package price.

The sushi restaurant is called Izumi. The cost is $5 per person cover charge, plus per item pricing on whatever you order. Hot rock filet was $12, California roll was $4 or $5. Salads were also around $4 or $5. They have a $17 package that saves some money over individual pricing that gives you something like 5 courses: soup, salad, sushi (some non sushi choices are availabe), entree, and dessert. The $5 cover charge is added to the $17 package price.

The Freedom has Jade and it is included in the cruise fare.

Archived