Check out our FAMILY CRUISE VIDEO aboard the Gem!!

Domenic1965

Queens is a totally different world and since it is so diverse it offers a ton of dining options and each neighborhood has it's own character.

I sometimes feel like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz when i'm in the city hahahahha.

Glad you enjoyed NY!! :):)

We wanted to visit Queens but didn't get a chance. Maybe the next time out!! We love New York!! It was our second trip to NYC with our family and we plan on going back. Glad you liked our video!!

This was our first cruise and it was AWESOME (from NYC to Bermuda)!!!. I'm a bit of a video buff so I brought my camcorder everywhere and created this fun family video. This cruise brought our family closer than you could ever imagine. Our children bonded and my wife and I fell in love all over again. I highly recommend this cruise!!

Domenic

I would like to thank you for sharing this...it is really awesome, I LOVED it!

Great job....I literally got teary-eyed when you got the shot of the wake off the aft when you were sailing away from Bermuda... (I hate when a cruise ends dammit!!)

Thanks again!!!!!

Oh and you're family is beautiful :)

...and, when are you booking another cruise???? :D Welcome to our addiction!

FANTASTIC!!!!!! You have many talents. I've been on your you tube page and I am amazed at your drumming. Do you do anything from the old days?? Led Zepp, deep purple, BTO, Etc......?

When is the next cruise?? Can't wait for it.

We haven't booked another cruise yet but I wouldn't mind doing the same one again because we had so much fun! Fingers crossed for next year perhaps. It might have to be without the kids as they'll both be in college but we'll see :)

Thanks for the comment about the drumming! I've got a few Zeppelin songs on my YouTube channel (Fool in the Rain, Rock and Roll) ZZTop...Boston..Cheap Trick..etc. It's mostly all classic rock stuff. I think I have over 80 videos posted.

Not sure when the next cruise will be, but I would love to do the same one again....but with less rain and more SUN!!!!!

Your videos were awesome! Y'all remind me so much of my family. I'm 17 and my sister is 20 and you act just like my stepdad. He's always one to point out funny drink names like "The Boner" too. Lol! I'm glad y'all had a great trip. It definitely looked like it was a blast!

Hey, I just happened upon your video of NCL Gem to Bermuda. Wow!!! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed it....very well done and FUNNY!!!! Loved the Love Boat theme. Are you planning any more vacation capers on video??? I think you have a following.

We are on the Dawn on July 20. Come and bring your camera!!!

I use a program called "iMovie" for the Mac. It's pretty user friendly. Less complicated than most of the editing programs out there. But, as I said, it's only available on Mac. There is "Movie Maker" for PC that might work just as well.

I use a program called "iMovie" for the Mac. It's pretty user friendly. Less complicated than most of the editing programs out there. But, as I said, it's only available on Mac. There is "Movie Maker" for PC that might work just as well.

OK thanks. My next computer will be a Mac for sure.:D

Archived