Check out our FAMILY CRUISE VIDEO aboard the Gem!!

Domenic1965

At video was great! We will be sailing on the Gem in 33 days...I can't wait! Our kids are still young (10 & 7) so we won't be "hanging out" with them, but it's our 10th cruise and I see MANY more in our future.

Your video REALLY got me in the cruise mood. LOVED IT!!!

After our cruise to Bermuda, we spent a few nights in New York City!! It was an excellent way to cap off a wonderful holiday with my family. And to top it off, we were at the TOP OF THE ROCK when the August earthquake struck!! Here's part 2 of our wonderful trip....

Fab video as it brought my memory back lol because 5 ladies and I went to New York for 5 days and we had a brilliant times.

thank for showing the crusie and NY:)

Scottishwee35

Thanks...mine too. I've got more than 80 videos on my YouTube channel. I'm a musician (another hobby) so most of my vids are of me playing drums to classic rock songs, but I have a few videos of other family vacations as well, Aruba, NYC. It's just a hobby I gradually picked up on and enjoy very much.

This was our first cruise and it was AWESOME (from NYC to Bermuda)!!!. I'm a bit of a video buff so I brought my camcorder everywhere and created this fun family video. This cruise brought our family closer than you could ever imagine. Our children bonded and my wife and I fell in love all over again. I highly recommend this cruise!!

Domenic

Great video, sure looks like your andyour family enjoyed the cruise.

Loved your video!! I also saw your NY video and it was pretty fun to see it through your eyes.

I usually see it through the eyes of someone who has to trek into the city to go to work in a packed train hahahahahahaha

Archived