How late can you have dinner

PHOENIXfire

How late can you walk into the GDR and or make a reservation in the specialty restaurant without getting stares from the waiters and staff. Some of the excursions maybe getting us back arround 8PM and I'm thinking I would rather have a resevation than a walkin at GDR on those days.

Why would you worry about an 8pm arrival at the GDR? The last entry is at 9 or 9:30.

If you prefer having a reservation, then by all means go to one of the specialty restaurants. But if you aren't sure about the exact time you'll want to walk into a dining room, then I'd say Terrace or the GDR are safer.

Mura

A waiter that gives you a stare because you walk into the MDR just before they say they close does not belong to Oceania.

Now, staying there past midnight is another matter!;)

Now, staying there past midnight is another matter!;)

Last year I had dinner with 2 friends of mine who work on the ship. We got to talking and laughing so hard that we lost ALL track of time. Suddenly we heard the loud, unmistakeable sound of a rooster crowing. :eek: My first thought, in my disorieted and admitedly inebriated state, was "how'd I end up on a farm"? Then we realized, to our horror, it was well after 11pm and we were the ONLY people in the DR. The rooster crow was an unseen waiter's way of letting us know it was time to leave.

Archived