Navigator of the Seas refurbished?

Nope. Due in Nov. 2013 in Barcelona.

Who said that?

There is 1 week missing in her itinerary in Nov 2013, but no one knows yet if it is going to dry dock or a private cruise.We are assuming. Also when in Spain the ships go to dry dock in Cadiz.

We were on the Navigator in February and it hadn't been refurbished. The only thing I noticed that was worn was the patio furniture on the balcony had some rust. Also the carpet in the room was a little worn. All the public areas still looked nice and I wouldn't hesitate to sail her again even before refurbishment.

Sharon

Got off in mid May. Ship looked very nice and the staff was highly motivated. ship looked as good as Mariner and Brilliance in 2009. Much better than Adventure in late 2010 and Adventure was not terrible.

Nope she's getting a refurb in Nov 2013 with Oasis class enhancements and will set sail again 12/2/2013. No assumptions. http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf

Yes, I know about that schedule but must be pretty impressive to go froma 3 week dry dock to just 1 week. Especially considering all the stuff they are going to add. Guess a lot of work will be done during the Transatlantic!

Nope she's getting a refurb in Nov 2013 with Oasis class enhancements and will set sail again 12/2/2013. No assumptions. http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf

That is no longer accurate.

We are on her November 10 from Barcelona to Galveston. Her refurb will be earlier or much later than November/December.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Reviewing Booking schedule - no cruises available for the month of January - 2014, so I'm guessing that's when any refurbs will done.

...and the upgrades are listed as coming in February 2014 although it doesn't list what she's getting. My guess is you're right on with January 2014. We cruised her in December and she's in pretty good shape.

• 10 months later...