Blue Dots?

satchiesmom

Click on my blue dot and see :)

In a nutshell, there are a lot of complaints about "chair hogs" that park their things in chairs they don't use. NCL has started trying to reduce this issue using blue stickers with time's written on them to help identify chairs that have been vacant for too long. For me the blue dot is passive approval of this emerging new policy

People showing support of a recent report of the crew enforcing the rules against chair hogs by placing a blue dot sticker with a time on it on apparently unused deck chairs and removing items after a set time interval.

In essence, a show of support AGAINST chair hogs.

Click on my blue dot and see :)

In a nutshell, there are a lot of complaints about "chair hogs" that park their things in chairs they don't use. NCL has started trying to reduce this issue using blue stickers with time's written on them to help identify chairs that have been vacant for too long. For me the blue dot is passive approval of this emerging new policy

I just clicked on your blue dot and saw, Mike!!:D

I think it's a great idea and shall look out for it on the Epic in 43 days!!!:D

Now then.........how do I add the blue dot on here?:confused:

In your signature just add the URL for the dot. You can capture the URL by right clicking on one, choose properties and copy the URL.

It's DOT easy!

I right clicked on a Blue Dot, chose properties, copied the URL.

I pasted it into my signature but only got the url, not the dot.

What am I doing wrong?

I right clicked on a Blue Dot, chose properties, copied the URL.

I pasted it into my signature but only got the url, not the dot.

What am I doing wrong?

That happened to me too!! I fixed it by right-clicking on the dot, clicking * save image as* and then using that saved image to add to my signature. Hope that makes sense!!!:o

That happened to me too!! I fixed it by right-clicking on the dot, clicking * save image as* and then using that saved image to add to my signature. Hope that makes sense!!!:o

THANKS. That worked!!

In your signature you need to click on the "insert Image" icon: insertimage.gif and paste the URL in there.

Maybe each computer works differently. I didn't have to paste an URL. After I right clicked on a Blue Dot and chose 'save image' and then saved it, when I went to 'insert image' in my signature I chose Browse, chose the Blue Dot picture and inserted it that way. No pasting of any URL.

Maybe each computer works differently. I didn't have to paste an URL. After I right clicked on a Blue Dot and chose 'save image' and then saved it, when I went to 'insert image' in my signature I chose Browse, chose the Blue Dot picture and inserted it that way. No pasting of any URL.

You can do it that way, also. One way you just link to the image somewhere else on the web. Your way you actually upload the image to your signature from your file. Probably better that way because if the link on the internet should get broken or change then the image would go or change with it!

Ok my question is how did Mike get the blue dot on his signature ALONG WITH you being able to click on it and it go to another page or link? :confused:

I've seen several people post things before with a word and you click the highlighted word and it will take you to the link. I can't seem to do that for some reason. Is it the browser I'm using? (firefox). Do you have to have a certain browser to be able to do this?

Ok my question is how did Mike get the blue dot on his signature ALONG WITH you being able to click on it and it go to another page or link? :confused:

I've seen several people post things before with a word and you click the highlighted word and it will take you to the link. I can't seem to do that for some reason. Is it the browser I'm using? (firefox). Do you have to have a certain browser to be able to do this?

I use Firefox so I just opened up a new tab. One tab had my User CP open so I could edit my signature and the other tab had this thread with the blue dots for me to right click on one of them. It was quite easy and I'm shocked I was able to do it.

I use Firefox so I just opened up a new tab. One tab had my User CP open so I could edit my signature and the other tab had this thread with the blue dots for me to right click on one of them. It was quite easy and I'm shocked I was able to do it.

I know how to post in my signature. What I was asking is how you make the dot (or any other thing like words within your typing) click-able to go to another link (like Mike did in his). Yours is just a blue dot. It is not click-able. ;)

Archived