Terracotta Warriors or Temple of Heaven - which one is a must see

1982CruzStart

We decided to take the advice of everyone and add an extra day in advance of our Regent tour and cruise. I am currently working out the details with China Highlights so after we arrive in Beijing, we store our luggage at the airport, fly onto Xi'an, stay overnight there, tour the warriors, Shaanxi Museum and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda before returning to the airport, fly back to Beijing, retrieve our luggage and go on to the hotel that is included in our Regent tour.

Even though it is a long way off I am already getting quite excited about this trip. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I was 12 when I saw the terracotta warriors and have seen many other cool things since (I am now 39). They are still one of my favorite things I have seen anywhere in the world... truly amazing!

• 3 months later...

Just getting back from China i did both but i stayed 2 days in Xian to see the Warriors and its impressive, the farmer that found them was there autographing a book, so if you stay in Beijing of course see the Wall the Summer Palace and Forbidden City and Temple, Travel on

Just getting back from China i did both but i stayed 2 days in Xian to see the Warriors and its impressive, the farmer that found them was there autographing a book, so if you stay in Beijing of course see the Wall the Summer Palace and Forbidden City and Temple, Travel on

Thank you. We have arranged a tour and are really looking forward to it.

Archived