Setti Mari On Voyager: Open Yet? Any Reviews?

Within the last 15 minutes, asked Mark Conroy (President of Regent) about Jeans in Sette Mari, his reply below:

We don’t promote it that way but I think jeans are ok there (Sette Mari) it was always the one very casual venue.

Mark

Mark S. Conroy │ President

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

8300 NW 33rd Street │Suite 100

Interesting. I wonder what will happen now when a person who wears jeans to Sette Mari wants to go to a lounge or the theater after dinner wearing his or her jeans? I'm not sure the ramifications of this change in policy have been thought through carefully.

Once and only once in my 100 days on regent, they published in passages that jeans would be ok at dinner in la veranda. It was on our Norway cruise and because most excursions didn't arrive back at the ship till after 7 pm.

On board the Mariner as I type. Ate in Seti last night and it was very good. Had to wait over 30 minutes for a table when we arrived at 8pm, which is not that good. Others that we were traveling with got turned away (even though there were open tables) which is very bad.

They only use half of the inside dining area and it seems to be quite popular. If you enjoy eating early, around 6:30, you should be fine. Otherwise, it will be best to go about 30 minutes early and put your name on the list.

We preferred the menu there over Compass Rose and plan on eating there again tomorrow evening (tonight is back in Prime7).

Oh no, that is NOT what I wanted to hear. We enjoyed the ease of dining in La Veranda on evenings when we were in a hurry. Every cruiseline has some sort of alternative venue for those of us who want a quick meal! I don't think people will be happy.

Within the last 15 minutes, asked Mark Conroy (President of Regent) about Jeans in Sette Mari, his reply below:

We don’t promote it that way but I think jeans are ok there (Sette Mari) it was always the one very casual venue.

Mark

Mark S. Conroy │ President

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

8300 NW 33rd Street │Suite 100

Jean's now escaped onto this thread!

and they belong in the garden, on a farm or maybe in a garage!! Not, certainly not in a restaurant. (Well, maybe at McDonald's!!)

I hate jeans. (In case you didn' already realise this) and do not want to be on a luxury cruise and see people wearing them to dinner.

Archived