Aft facing penthouse suite on breakaway

eynsteinp

For our first ncl cruise (after sailing Disney and Carnival) we booked an aft-facing suite on the breakaway for June 9th cruise. While I booked it for the cruise I cannot find a floor plan for it anyplace. Does anyone know where to find it or know why one hasn't been released?

For our first ncl cruise (after sailing Disney and Carnival) we booked an aft-facing suite on the breakaway for June 9th cruise. While I booked it for the cruise I cannot find a floor plan for it anyplace. Does anyone know where to find it or know why one hasn't been released?

It has been released and it certainly is a maze to find it but follow the two steps listed below:

This link will take you to the Breakaway home page in the NCL website.

http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/

• To find your location and a picture got to the tab at the top that says SHIP
  • Next go to Deck Plans
  • Click your deck
  • Slide the box to highlight the back of the ship and click the suite # you have booked
  • A picture will come up.

2. For floorplan go back to Ship and click on staterooms

• Staterooms shows a series of pictures which are clickable
  • Go to the 5th picture or until you see Aft suite (is it penthouse or regular, you will know by the above steps room description) click on the applicable type suite
  • There is both a picture and an arial floorplan

Good Luck

I am sailing on the Breakaway June 9, 2013 :D But I only have a studio

Enjoy your cruise, you will be an NCL fan for life after this boat.

Kev:cool:

Edited by luv2cruise53

It has been released and it certainly is a maze to find it but follow the two steps listed below:

This link will take you to the Breakaway home page in the NCL website.

http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/

• To find your location and a picture got to the tab at the top that says SHIP
  • Next go to Deck Plans
  • Click your deck
  • Slide the box to highlight the back of the ship and click the suite # you have booked
  • A picture will come up.

2. For floorplan go back to Ship and click on staterooms

• Staterooms shows a series of pictures which are clickable
  • Go to the 5th picture or until you see Aft suite (is it penthouse or regular, you will know by the above steps room description) click on the applicable type suite
  • There is both a picture and an arial floorplan

Good Luck

I am sailing on the Breakaway June 9, 2013 :D But I only have a studio

Enjoy your cruise, you will be an NCL fan for life after this boat.

Kev:cool:

These are excellent directions to the aft facing mini-suite floorplan. :(

OP, I can't find S6 floorplans, either.

Edited by LadyShiva

These are excellent directions to the aft facing mini-suite floorplan. :(

OP, I can't find S6 floorplans, either.

We also just booked the aft haven penthouse (S6) and there aren't any dedicated floor plans for that suite. When we were booking, they included the S6 along with the S4's description (very confusing) after an exhausting amount of legwork, and several telephone conversations with NCL, NOBODY could tell me what the configuration of the S6 would be. The actual deck layout delineates the approx. size of the cabin, but the rest will be anticipated until someone posts some actual photos after the transatlantic sailing...going to be a LONG wait!

~Michele:cool:

Well it looks like I haven't missed any news on this. It's very strange that this is the only cabin that doesn't have an actual floor plan. Thanks for the information though. I guess it will be a surprise for all us booked in these rooms! I am still very excited to go on the Breakaway for our first NCL cruise.

We've considered this room as well.

Looking at the pictures (which are still renderings)...the layout doesn't seem all that different from other Aft Corner suites:

Living area on one side, bedroom and large bath area on the other.

Look at another ships aft corner suites for floor plan.

I will take a look at the aft-facing corner. However, I saw that the Aft-facing Penthouse on the Breakaway is about 100 sqft bigger than the same cabin on the Epic and the other ships. Is that true with the corner suites?

Well it looks like I haven't missed any news on this. It's very strange that this is the only cabin that doesn't have an actual floor plan. Thanks for the information though. I guess it will be a surprise for all us booked in these rooms! I am still very excited to go on the Breakaway for our first NCL cruise.

Waiting for the TA sail will most likely not be necessarry. NCL has over 15 dedicated bloggers who monitor these boards excessively. They will no doubt notify the webmaster who will rectify the problem. Every day the breakaway website is changing and evolving so have patience and soon you will see your floorplans.

Kev

I saw that the Aft-facing Penthouse on the Breakaway is about 100 sqft bigger than the same cabin on the Epic and the other ships. Is that true with the corner suites?

The Epic suite (haven't seen it in person) look like one big room.

The Bkaway renderings sure seem like 2 'room' areas, like the aft corner on Spirit"

spirit_modal_fp_own_st_aa.jpg

The Epic suite (haven't seen it in person) look like one big room.

The Bkaway renderings sure seem like 2 'room' areas, like the aft corner on Spirit"

spirit_modal_fp_own_st_aa.jpg

I agree, Computerworks! We had an aft PH on the Gem and it was 1 big room. But it seems like it will be 2 separate rooms, otherwise, why would it need 1 full and one 1/2 bath, as stated in the amenities? Either way, at approx 549 sq. ft., I am super excited to have booked this cabin! I can't wait to see actual photos rather than the artist renderings!

~Michele:cool:

I hope that the NCL Webmaster sees this because I am really curious given that I already paid for the suite sight unseen. One of the reasons I booked this one is because it of the 2nd bathroom. I am traveling with my wife and 10 year old twins so that was definitely a consideration :).

Like I said in the OP, this is our first time on NCL but the ship and the room description sounded so nice that we had to try it. I can't wait to see exactly what I booked though. It definitely is strange that no one has been able to get a floor plan for this room while every other cabin seems to have one.

Like I said in the OP, this is our first time on NCL but the ship and the room description sounded so nice that we had to try it. I can't wait to see exactly what I booked though. It definitely is strange that no one has been able to get a floor plan for this room while every other cabin seems to have one.

We understand your frustration, as we ALL booked the Breakaway, sight unseen!! The Artist renderings, and the description with amenities were listed in the link I posted above. It showed the bedroom area, living area/balcony and bathroom area with separate tub. Note that there were no floor plans for the S7 forward penthouses either. And I previously stated, when booking, NCL referred me to the S4 floor plans.

We are just going to wait...kind of like "do not open until Christmas"!! So enjoy the anticipation. I bet they will be FABULOUS! :D

~Michele

Edited by OnTheGoMom921

I have no doubt that the cabins will be great. Very excitedly go - only 48 more weeks:). Hopefully they will update the room layouts as soon as they are available as I definitely am curious to see what it look like. Until then I guess we all will wait together!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to seeing the room layout as we just booked the Penthouse Aft Stateroom for the May 19th sailing. I believe it will be similar to the layout on the 2 family villa as the pictures are the same… minus the extra bedroom space.

Waiting for the TA sail will most likely not be necessarry. NCL has over 15 dedicated bloggers who monitor these boards excessively. They will no doubt notify the webmaster who will rectify the problem. Every day the breakaway website is changing and evolving so have patience and soon you will see your floorplans.

Kev

I'm curious about the source of that bit of information...

I was looking at the Breakaway site (thanks for the link!) and I didnt see an aft NON-Haven penthouse Suite. Did they make all the aft penthouses all Haven (with the accompanying higher price)?:confused:

Since Epic, all suites have access to the Haven.

I was looking at the Beakaway site (thanks for the link!) and I didnt see an aft NON-Haven penthouse Suite. Did they make all the aft penthouses all Haven (with the accompanying higher price)?:confused:

I believe that all aft facing penthouse suites on the Breakaway have Haven access and thus the higher price tag. That was what I was told when I booked one by the PCC.

I believe that all aft facing penthouse suites on the Breakaway have Haven access and thus the higher price tag. That was what I was told when I booked one by the PCC.

Oh thats too bad-doubt I could afford it in the haven. Prices are MUCH higher and we dont really care too much about being in the haven so the upcharge just isnt worth it from my perspective.

The one thing that is nice bout the aft facing penthouse on the breakaway is that it about 100 sqft larger than on other ncl ships and has 1 1/2 baths. So there is t least some extra value based on space not just the haven access.

• 2 weeks later...