Germaine's Luau or Paradise Cove Luau?

scordovi

Paradise Cove over Germaines. Germaines is mainly the meal & a show.

While Paradise Cove does the same type of meal & show, they also have the arts & crafts of Hawaii. Showing what a "hukilau" is, making leis, games, etc. Set up like a real Hawaiian village.

More fun things to do at Paradise Cove. I took family to Germaines and was soooo disappointed.

Do they by chance have transportation to and from ship? We want to do SS Arizona first and then do the luau in the evening. We weren't planning on renting a car so was hoping they would offer transportation.

Thanks!

Do they by chance have transportation to and from ship? We want to do SS Arizona first and then do the luau in the evening. We weren't planning on renting a car so was hoping they would offer transportation.

Thanks!

I called and they do have transportation

We chose Germaine's based on earlier reviews on these boards and the price was a bit lower than PC. PC also does not offer alcohol and Germaine's includes 3 Mai Tai's in the cost of admission which sounded fun..especially since we aren't driving. ;)

Hey , I do not want to be negative, but on our recent trip to Hawaii the one thing I really wished I had not done was the Paradise Cove Laua. I had illusions of it being more like a Laua and it was more like a buffet and a show. If I had to do over I would diffently skip.

Archived