Dinner at Captain's table

cruisebliss

People should just find the cruise ship or line which best suits their personalities and desires' date=' follow the ship's requests to guarantee the quality of the cruiseline's offerings, and try to refrain from trying to denigrate anyone whose preferences don't coincide with theirs.

Allen[/quote']You, GO, Allen! ;)

Carol

I would flame you, Don, but they took my Bic in the airport search. Scissors, too, so I'm pretty harmless.

If the spelling thing is bothering you, download the ieSpell check a lot of us have added. I don't always use it, but it's pretty handy!

If we ever sail together maybe I can get you to invite me to your suite and I can get some more good tips on cruising!

Oops sorry I thought this was a thread on Captains Table but alas I think after reading the reviews on here I am obviously mistaken:(

I was going to say..I would guess as a single parent with a teenage son...I will never get invited to join the Captains Table....what a shame that certain people seem to think that because they have a lot of money, they are entitled to be thought of as of a Higher Class than others....ooops there I go again...forgot this is a thread about Captains Table....not a discussion on who is better than who.

Elizanessie

thank G-D they confiscate Bics...

I would like that spell checker but havent a clue how to make it active on here. I may have to reseach this thing.

Come on the Millie transatlantic next yr!!

I will prob be on both and we can trade info and stories. I know you have been around too so I can learn a whole lot from you too. But, my magic tricks will entertain you unless you are into that too.

If you sing that is a plus since I like to have sing alongs in the suite on the piano, like DOO Wop and Sinatra and Beatles stuff...

The Fireman

Don

Archived