Price Drop - YEA!!!

I called my TA to make final payment on Vision sailing this November and he found a $350 reduction for me along with a slight cabin upgrade. I booked during the wow sale and had an inside on deck 2 with a $200 obc. I am now on deck 3, still inside, slightly larger room with the obc and saved $350. I am happy. :)

I called my TA to make final payment on Vision sailing this November and he found a $350 reduction for me along with a slight cabin upgrade. I booked during the wow sale and had an inside on deck 2 with a $200 obc. I am now on deck 3, still inside, slightly larger room with the obc and saved $350. I am happy. :)

Price drops are the best.

We got a recent price drop for our next B2B and we lost our cabin that we booked for both legs. Boo hoo. Now we gotta grease the palms of our steward to make our bags 'magically' appear in our new cabin without having to put them out the night before with tags and all.

Awesome! Enjoy your cruise :D

We got a recent price drop for our next B2B and we lost our cabin that we booked for both legs. Boo hoo. Now we gotta grease the palms of our steward to make our bags 'magically' appear in our new cabin without having to put them out the night before with tags and all.

I'm sure you are kidding:D...but don't put them out in the hall, or they might magically end up on the pier and unavailable for the 2B part of your cruise. :eek::D

Your room steward should be happy to move them for you. They have carts, and will just move the hanging clothes on hangers and your packed bags. :)

no need to grease...as long as Royal links your reservations...and you let the cabin attendant know (preferably both of them..) THEY will move your stuff for you...you do not put them out......if you do, they will end up in the terminal

you don't even have to pack the hanging items...just leave them in the closet....

(of course, it's nice to perhaps increase the gratuity in the envelope with that pretty green paper with pictures of dead people on them...;)

That's what we did on the last B2B. Worked great.

I heard that the B2B bags are actually offloaded and brought back on board. Not sure if that's a customs requirement or a logistical procedure.

That doesn't make any sense....because if you are NOT changing cabins...you don't even pack anything. :D:):D

they aren't .. at least they were not on any of my 6+ B2Bs....

in fact , you're "in transit" so technically you can't take anything off the ship except personal items....you can even get right into your cabin after doing whatever immigration procedures are needed (they vary by port...)

I think what happened to us was that our original cabin that we had for both legs of our next B2B was in a certain category. When the price drop was taken, they had to move us into two cabins of differing categories.

Of course, we are troglodites in interior cabins, so pretty much all the interior cabins are the same to us - and we don't mind if they are fore, midships, or aft.

Meadowlander - Thank you so much! I also recieved a residency price drop on my 2013 cruise!! :):)

Congratulations! While I am very glad that my travel agent saved me over $350, the main reason I posted on CC was because the posters have been so helpful and nice and I wanted to make others aware that a price drop was being offerred.

Very glad to see that someone else was able to benefit from the drop. :D

Archived