Free wine in Steakhouse on First night?

barbatkins

Yes this is true. You can reserve it on the ship or in advance and get a free bottle of Red or White on the first night. It's pretty bad wine though.......but it's free. If you don't drink the whole thing you can screw the cap back on and take it back to your cabin.

Going on carnival Splendor, is the Gratuity included in the $35 per person at the steakhouse?....Also if you go the first night would we be assured of getting our luggage in time to be able to dress for dinner? Would like to take advantage of the "free" bottle of wine.

Going on carnival Splendor, is the Gratuity included in the $35 per person at the steakhouse?....Also if you go the first night would we be assured of getting our luggage in time to be able to dress for dinner? Would like to take advantage of the "free" bottle of wine.

LOL..When i made my reservations in jeans and tennis shoes on embarkation i got the 'evil eye' but my luggage arrived in the knick of time for a 6ish dinner and the free bottle of wine Easter Sunday 2012 Carnival Spirit...father and adult son in table in front of me looked like it had NOT, to say the least, arrived and they were served...Sarah

I can not remember on gratuity..sorry, I think I added 5 anyway for one..Sarah

When the 'complimentary bottle' program was first rolled out, you only had your choice of a Santa Carolina Red or a Santa Carolina White. I personally didn't desire either of those.

Speaking of Santa Margherita (above) . . . the Pinot Grigio is really quite good. :)

yep - Santa Carolina Merlot or Chardonnay.

Archived