eagle wing tours-in Victoria

wwbill4

Anyone ever do eaglewingtours in Victoria-Whale watching?

Thanks,

Bill

I took them in June of this year and it was fantastic! The boat was so smooth and despite the rain it was fun. They suit you up so you are well protected. They give you hats if needed and they have a waterproof compartment to put your bags in. They also give you waterproof blankets and when you find the killer whales or any wildlife they stop and there is lots of room to walk around. Overall I can't say enough good things about the trip. After you return home you can find a short video they film on your tour and a map showing you exactly where you travelled on the website. If wind is an issue sit in the front. I sat in the back and loved the wind but there were times we had to just tuck our heads down and hold on...

Nobby

Did a whale-watching excursion with them last year while visiting Victoria for a few days. Excellent experience and worth every penny. During the couple of hours on the boat, we saw lots of eagles, seals and various whale sightings. They make every effort to get you as close to the action as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

I assume you booked your tours independently and this is not a ship-sponsored tour. How did you handle getting from ship to tour? Did company have a representative at ship to meet you or did you have to go from ship into town?

Archived