Royal Viking Line

Could anyone from the RV Sea back in the 70s identify the guy indicated by the red arrow? I am wondering if it is Michael, the photographer...? Would like to know for sure... and if it is him, does anyone know where to find him?

792606786_group--isthatMichael--arrow.jpg.d234f5241dad7bc3f484a8c03181d4d5.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if anyone knows if Crew members of the Royal Viking Lines are entitled to a pension for working on that Ship for 4-5 years plus? I know we use to pay taxes to Norway from 1974 to 1978 then they went and registered the RVL to Switzerland- taxes had to be the reason for this shift.

Please refer me to a place to inquire if anyone knows about filing for a Pension or benefits.

Thanks so much:)

Gail (Royal Viking Star from 1974 to 1977- RV SKY for a year 1978 and finally RV Sea from 1978 to 1981:) Blissful years indeed:rolleyes:

Gail (Royal Viking Star from 1974 to 1977- RV SKY for a year 1978 and finally RV Sea from 1978 to 1981:) Blissful years indeed:rolleyes:

I have no idea about taxes, but I'm wondering if you may have known one of the photographers who was on the RV Sea in 1974, who was British and whose name was Michael. I can't remember his last name, which has hugely hindered my search.

I made a youtube video to aid my effort with that. If you have any leads, please let me know.