CCL Sunshine?

sassy~one

lissa, yes i did, i was just so excited! i wanted all the info i could get. I'm also struggling to find the first USA cruise.

about being rude on the CCL board, this is where i come to be entertained when i seek to find rudeness.

life is way to short!

lissa, yes i did, i was just so excited! i wanted all the info i could get. I'm also struggling to find the first USA cruise.

about being rude on the CCL board, this is where i come to be entertained when i seek to find rudeness.

life is way to short!

I just went over to the roll call section. A lot going on there...maybe you can find some stuff out:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=803

When? Where? How? Are we there yet?

I just noticed this 'new' ship. Does anyone have any info?

thanks debbie

actually, even carnival.com finally replaced "new" with "coming soon. Pperhaps enough people pointed out that lie.

but no, it's an already overcrowded poorly laid out 16 year old ship, where they are cutting entertainment space and adding additional cabin.

such a history of bad karma, they are even changing its name, which is bad luck in the lore of maritime.

Go to the Carnival Sunshine page on the Carnival website:

http://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-sunshine.aspx

There you'll find a wealth of information about the ship and its itineraries. Enjoy!

I'm optimistically curious about the Sunshine and may actually consider it for a future Carnival cruise. :)

phew . ok. lol. im not 1 to pick or start a fight.. especially w. people i dont know! HAHA. i just swear some poeple on here say things that are straight up mean and not needed.. :) i like to offer ideas in a pleasant way..

...they are even changing its name, which is bad luck in the lore of maritime.

...but that hasn't prevented a countless list of cruise ships from changing names, usually after being sold and transferred to another cruise line. This ship won't be the first one to "test those waters"...

I wouldn't loose slip aboard the Carnival Sunshine because of this "boogie monster" myth.

Have you ever cruised out of NO? Im on a small island off the NC coast, and usually travel Norfolk or FL.

...but that hasn't prevented a countless list of cruise ships from changing names, usually after being sold and transferred to another cruise line. This ship won't be the first one to "test those waters"...

I wouldn't loose slip aboard the Carnival Sunshine because of this "boogie monster" myth.

i'm not going to loose slip either, but we aren't talking about a ship being sold to another line, are we?

but if memory serves, they sink ships, right?

Archived