What to do when docked in Toulon?

FLsunshinegal

Toulon was a bit of a surprise as it was a lot more picturesque than expected it to be.There was the "petit train de Toulon" the road based tourist transport which was waiting outside the terminal to take on a tour of Toulon

we chose to use provencewinetours for the day which took us to 3 wineries around the area and a lunchtime stop at Cassis a traditional fishermans village which is now a tourist trap

all in all well recommended

We took the Petit Train Tour and loved it! We hopped on the French language tour and had a blast, even if we couldn't understand it:). The tour is short so we had time to wander the streets, have lunch and walk around the market. Toulon was the biggest surprise of our cruise. It was charming and we loved it. There are some pictures on the blog in the link on my signature, if you're interested.

A previous cruiser posted it on the Board where the ship docks. I have found that the drivers know where each ship docks.

I think that was the question..different lines dock at different areas..some lines dock at Toulon and some at La Seyne sur Mar

I too am interested in which lines use which or do you know in advance?

Archived