Any idea when the menus will change?

cvpends

combo Lobster & Shrimp on elegant night, along with ribs & steak! I've got an allergy to shrimp, so I order 2 lobsters in advance through Special Needs. OP, you might want to contact them to find out what they can do for your diet.

I like the mozzarella cheese, tomato and basil starter.

We have a garden ----I make mozzarella cheese, tomato and basil with garlic balsamic vinegar and evoo all the time...:) delish!!!

Surprised to hear you don't have a reaction to lobster. My DS is allergy to all shell fish... His throat closes up and can't breath.

Can I order extra entrees? On other cruise lines I never had a problem. Sometimes they will serve without me even asking. :o

I guess I should have explained that I am a lacto-ovo-pesco vegetarian (I have been for 25 years so far), which limits my choices on the menu.

I'm the same however i have been able to find enough to eat on the menu. We eat in MDR everynight and have done 6 Carnival cruises in the last 2 years. I agree with you the menu, while good, does get old. I haven't had to resort to the salmon yet ;)

We're taking a break from CCL and have NCL booked for the next 2.

On our last cruise the waiter was good about giving his recommendation every night and one night asked me if I liked beef. He seemed shocked when I said no!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if they change the menus for the Chef's Table .. or do they serve the same meal for each ship ? And can you see the menu before you decde on the C T ?

Rev. Tom

I have heard that they are the same fleet-wide, and were fairly recently changed. Can anyone confirm this? I also would like to see the menu! (Also, can they customize the Chef's Table for people like me with weird eating habits?)

and the comfort foods are not things I eat and either are alligator fritters or frog legs (I keep imagining a bunch of little frogs hobbling around on crutches.)

You can stop imagining that. They kill the frog to harvest the legs.

There is no mass of frog doctors removing legs and providing them with physiotherapy to learn to use crutches.

Does anyone know if they change the menus for the Chef's Table .. or do they serve the same meal for each ship ? And can you see the menu before you decde on the C T ?

Rev. Tom

Same fleet wide. Some chefs tweak some things. If you do a search you should find the menu posted. The new menu doesn't have sea bass or filet mignon.

You can stop imagining that. They kill the frog to harvest the legs.

There is no mass of frog doctors removing legs and providing them with physiotherapy to learn to use crutches.

Actually, I don't think that they do kill them first.

That is what I have learned from frog giggers anyway.

We have a garden ----I make mozzarella cheese' date=' tomato and basil with garlic balsamic vinegar and evoo all the time...:) delish!!!

Surprised to hear you don't have a reaction to lobster. My DS is allergy to all shell fish... His throat closes up and can't breath.

Can I order extra entrees? On other cruise lines I never had a problem. Sometimes they will serve without me even asking. :o[/quote']

I'm allergic to everything from the water :( I don't think any two people have the same allergies...our bodies all react differently.

Absolutely, order two entrees. You may order as much as you want. My friend and I often ordered 3 between us and shared. Sometimes we ordered 2 or 3 apps each, and even multiple desserts! Our waiter made fun of us, telling us he didn't know where we put all our food (we both work out like maniacs so we eat a lot lol).

I have to wonder if Carnival deliberately lets the menu become stale in order to push us toward the paid dinners ;);)

Carnival changes items on their menu more often then most land restaurants do.

I think a lot of people find things they like on the menu and complain when they disappear. Would hate, hate, hate for the West Indian Pumpkin soup or Bitter and Blanc disappear like the lamb did.

I've been on three Carnival cruises so far with the same menus. Do you think I should expect the menus to be the same for my 4th Carnival cruise next July? I'm getting a little tired of them and am considering not just the steakhouse, but also the chef's table and the Italian joint this time for a change. Do you think that the menus might change before then? I don't have a history with Carnival to know how often they change them. Thanks, in advance, for any information you can provide!

Just what changes do you want?

Archived