Labadee: Nellie's Beach Cabana review w/pics. Freedom August 2012

jkskrap

I just went to book a cabana at Nellie’s Beach and I just put DH and my name and it was 225.00 per person...450.00 total.

Now they would not leave you both alone in the cabana I would think if they could get double the money if 4 people were in the cabana.

I thought it was so much per cabana not per person.

So is it really 225.00 per person?

Thanks

Laura

I just went to book a cabana at Nellie’s Beach and I just put DH and my name and it was 225.00 per person...450.00 total.

Now they would not leave you both alone in the cabana I would think if they could get double the money if 4 people were in the cabana.

I thought it was so much per cabana not per person.

So is it really 225.00 per person?

Thanks

Laura

Hi Laura,

If you read the "fine" print on the booking page, you should only book the cabana under the name of one person in your party - not under all. You can have up to six folks in the cabana though.

So no, it is not a per person charge - unless you just want to pay them extra for it! :p

Dan.

Edited by Dan-P

• 2 weeks later...
That is Nellie's Beach.

Not sure the furniture inside is moveable. There is enough room to stretch out on the sofa.

Thanks for sharing your great pictures. If you don't mind me asking, what cabana number was the one you had? Were your pictures taken during low or high tide?

Thank you.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

wanting to book one. I have read there is one that is wheelchair accessible. But now I can't find where I read that. Any help would be appreciated. There is someone in my group that can not walk on sand, due to pins in her ankles. That is why it has to be wheelchair accessible. Knowing this, which one should I book? I'm sad because I would love over the water. Oh, and we are in a suite on our cruise, if that helps.

Number 9 and 10 are handicap accessible on Nellies' Beach. Contact RCCI Accessible Department and talk with them. They are "Over the Water". They are the first two in the line on the far side of Nellies.

Thank you!

I can not see the op pictures, is it just me?

No I can't see them either. I figured it is because this discussion got started so many years ago. All you have to do is google images for barefoot beach or Nellies cabanas and you will see them.

• 1 month later...