Beverage Packages

swh&cv

Whilst there is a beverage package few buy it as it is not good value. Remember all your wines (so long as you have the wine of the day), your sodas, speciality teas and coffees are free of charge. They also do some daily specials for beers and if you are Elite as I think you said you were in another post, you will have at least two nights of cocktail hours and at least one more where the drinks are half price

Just booked my first Azamara cruise. Have always cruise on Celebrity. Does Azamara have a similar beverage package?

thanks

wade

Hi Swh,

Yes, Azamara offers Beverage packages. Here's the information from Azamara's website. I hope this helps ! http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/plan-your-voyage/packages/beverage-packages

Beverage Packages

Simplify your voyage by purchasing a beverage package during the first 2 days of your voyage. With generous discounts over single-purchase prices, this package lets you plan ahead so that you may relax and enjoy your Azamara Voyage.

To pre-purchase your Beverage Package, please contact your travel professional, or call 877.999.9553, You also may also purchase packages onboard during the first two days of your voyage.

PREMIUM PACKAGE

Enjoy premium-brand spirits and cocktails, all beer brands, glasses of wine priced at $10 or less, and premium bottled water. There is more... You will receive 25% savings on all wines by the glass and specialty spirits (cocktails).

*$39.95 per person, per day

• Premium spirits include: Bacardi 8, Pyrat XO, Absolut Level, Belvedere, Christinia, Effen, Grey Goose, Kettle One, Stoli Elit, Wokka Saki, Tanqueray 10, Hendrick's, Courvoisier V.S., Remy Martin V.S.O.P., Metaxa 5-star, Knob Creek, Basil Hayden's, Glenfiddich, Macallan Elegancia 12 year, The Glenlivet.

CLASSIC PACKAGE

This package includes call-brand spirits and cocktails, all beer brands and extends availability of the select complimentary vintages to any venue, any time. And… Receive 25% savings on all wines by the glass, specialty spirits (cocktails) and premium bottled water.

*$29.95 per person, per day

BEER PACKAGE

Beer lovers will love this. All beer brands are included and availability of the select complimentary vintages extends to any venue, any time. There is more… You will receive 25% savings on all wines by the glass and specialty spirits (cocktails) and premium bottled water.

*$19.95 per person, per day

*Please Note: Guests must be 21 years and older to purchase these packages. The packages can only be purchased for the full voyage, and no refund will be provided for un-used days. Packages and savings only apply to purchases in ship's bars, lounges and dining areas, and do not apply for in-stateroom purchases. Full bottles of wine and liquor are not included in any of the packages. The packages are per person, and may not be shared with another guest and are non-transferable.

Terms and Conditions: Prices are subject to change without notice. Packages are valid only for the voyage for which it was purchased, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or as a credit towards any other purchases such as selections that are not included in the program. These packages do not include tobacco products, specialty food items or specialty restaurant cover charges. Packages do not include beverages sold in the gift shop and are not available for consumption from the in-stateroom mini-bar. When ordering a selection onboard, please present your KeyCard bearing the package code (or sticker) to your server. Only one beverage order can be ordered at the same time. Not all beverage selections are available on all sailings. Alternate selections of equal value may be substituted at management discretion. Beverage selections are offered for consumption in the main restaurant, specialty restaurants, Windows Café, Pool Bar and all bars and lounges. Selections may be limited and subject to availability.

Question for UKTOG...

Am I reading you correctly that " all your wines (so long as you have the wine of the day), your sodas, speciality teas and coffees are free of charge."? I was under the impression that the wine of the day was "free" only during lunch and dinner hours and there was a charge when ordered at other times of the day.

Does this mean that you can order a wine of the day as a pre or post-dinner cocktail in a lounge before/after dinner and not be charged?

I was going to purchase a beverage package but IF what you're saying is correct I may not have to.

Question for UKTOG...

Am I reading you correctly that " all your wines (so long as you have the wine of the day), your sodas, speciality teas and coffees are free of charge."? I was under the impression that the wine of the day was "free" only during lunch and dinner hours and there was a charge when ordered at other times of the day.

Does this mean that you can order a wine of the day as a pre or post-dinner cocktail in a lounge before/after dinner and not be charged?

I was going to purchase a beverage package but IF what you're saying is correct I may not have to.

I asked this very question a while ago and it is with lunch and dinner only. If you visit a bar, etc. then there is a charge for the drink. Personally, I think the drinks package is a fairly good deal considering I only have 1 or maybe 2 glasses of wine with dinner. More of a Gin type of guy! :)

No, you can't in a lounge.

But you can head up to the buffet, grab a quick appetizer or two and enjoy a glass of wine there--which can then be carried elsewhere on the ship. One thing was clear: Azamara is not in the least stingy when pouring wine, whether in the dining rooms, buffet, or the pool grill. There are no wine police roaming the ship looking for violators.;)

No, you can't in a lounge.

But you can head up to the buffet, grab a quick appetizer or two and enjoy a glass of wine there--which can then be carried elsewhere on the ship. One thing was clear: Azamara is not in the least stingy when pouring wine, whether in the dining rooms, buffet, or the pool grill. There are no wine police roaming the ship looking for violators.;)

Except you can't bring your wine to the Hairy Chest contests! :rolleyes: I kid of course and this is good to know - one more reason why Azamara gets such high remarks. 109 days and I'll be on my first go (and most likely not the last) with Azamara.

Archived