Thanks to the Cruise Critic community and Celebrity

kk99

I'd just like to thank the members of the Cruise Critic community for educating me, sharing tips and experiences in making me a wiser cruiser. The boards have already given me many laugh out loud moments, some what the heck moments and have been a great way to enhance our cruising vacations. I really like the generosity of the members, and especailly the amazing photos that are posted.

So thanks to all of you, the moderators, especially Andy, for making it fun to be informed or entertained when I log on to check in.

I "d also like to thank Celebrity, their staff, hosts, captains , cruise and hotel directors for some standout moments on the vacations that keep us coming back . Thanks Celebrity for the discount category for which I now qualify:eek:.

I am looking forward to meeting many more of our fellow roll call members on our upcoming cruises, and seeing some familiar faces as well. Now off to check if any of our current bookings have that discount!

I'd just like to thank the members of the Cruise Critic community for educating me, sharing tips and experiences in making me a wiser cruiser. The boards have already given me many laugh out loud moments, some what the heck moments and have been a great way to enhance our cruising vacations. I really like the generosity of the members, and especailly the amazing photos that are posted.

So thanks to all of you, the moderators, especially Andy, for making it fun to be informed or entertained when I log on to check in.

I "d also like to thank Celebrity, their staff, hosts, captains , cruise and hotel directors for some standout moments on the vacations that keep us coming back . Thanks Celebrity for the discount category for which I now qualify:eek:.

I am looking forward to meeting many more of our fellow roll call members on our upcoming cruises, and seeing some familiar faces as well. Now off to check if any of our current bookings have that discount!

Such a nice refreshing post to read the first thing today. I do agree will all that you have said. Have a great day Larry

I agree that this post is a refreshing change from the seemingly endless stream of complaints that have become more and more commonplace on these boards. I agree with everything the OP said. This truly IS a great source of useful information which we are all very fortunate to have available to us. As you can see by my join date vs the # of posts, I don't spend my every waking moment here, but when I can make a positive contribution by either confirming some uncertain information or answering a specific question, I will post a response. Glad that so many others continue to do the same. Happy cruising to all board participants and lets make sure these boards continue to function as a very useful information source (as opposed to an anonymous "whining" forum).

I am having one problem since I found CC, and Celebrity. I'm now addicted to cruising on Celebrity. This board is just fueling and reinforcing that addiction!

Prior to CC I took maybe one cruise a year on Regent. This year I will do 4 on Celebrity, and I'm already trying to figure out 2013.

I agree! CC was a great help to me on my last cruise and it has already helped me enjoy the next one.

We were able to learn all about the Princess suite experience and I'm sure we got the most out of it because of the advice we received on the CC boards.

We decided to book with Celebrity after reading up on the M-class Penthouse threads. I wouldn't have strayed from Princess without the knowledge I gained from CC. I helps me know what to expect.

Archived