Shout Outs

I would like to give a huge shout out to Louie Atian, our server in Vincent's on the Monarch. I just got off the ship this morning, and I'm unpacking all of the little origami animals he made for my boys! Every night he made them something new AND did a magic trick for them. Besides the excellent service, he also provided great entertainment for my kids. I wish I could have brought him home with me! :)

Love Mihai! He was our server on our first Mariner cruise. His wife was our tablemate. I've compared every server since to him. We were so pleased to see him on Allure

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Yes! Big shout out to mihai! We had him on the mariner back when he was an assistant waiter ( hope we are talkin the same mihai)

When he gave the bread selections on the first night, my brother referred to the savory bites as " hockey pucks" ( for the looks, not taste) mihai continued to call them hockey pucks for the week.

Now whenever I ask for them I have to force myself to say savory bites, not hockey pucks :)

Yes! Big shout out to mihai! We had him on the mariner back when he was an assistant waiter ( hope we are talkin the same mihai)

When he gave the bread selections on the first night, my brother referred to the savory bites as " hockey pucks" ( for the looks, not taste) mihai continued to call them hockey pucks for the week.

Now whenever I ask for them I have to force myself to say savory bites, not hockey pucks :)

Here he is

1617482920_IMG_0001-6(14)_rs.jpg.7bdec7f3a535958bad690743f2d4e577.jpg

I'm giving MAJOR kudos to the best Head Waiter ever, Alicia Ramkissoon, from Trinidad! Alicia was in her first week working the MDR on Oasis in September when I sailed (she had originally worked Freedom for several years) and she performed an exemplary job. My hubby said that she wasn't bad on the eyes either...LOL ;) I admit, she's a cutie!

Alicia admitted that it was her first time working the huge Oasis class of ships; she was still adjusting to the size of the dinner crowds....but we never knew it from the great service she provided. The Asst Waiter, Kemon, from Grenada was great as well. They were a good team together and kept us laughing with their funny stories every night. You'd better believe our table gave up some well-deserved, extra tips on the last cruise night, with pleasure.

WAY TO GO ALICIA. WE LOVE YOU!!!

• 5 months later...
Shout out to Jefferson Edwards who was a pool deck bartender on the mariner a few yrs ago. Wish I knew what ship he was on now.

He is on the Enchantment and just as fabulous as ever! Just sailed with him last week!

Ditto on Desmond from Monarch. We were hoping he would move to Enchantment but last I heard it will be Magesty. Guess that gives me a good reason to finally book Majesty.

Shout out to Gunter (Food and Beverage Director on Liberty) I have never seen an officer interact with the passengers as much as him. We enjoyed getting to know him.

Archived