Shout Outs

Shout out to Florentin Ilici - we were fortunate to have him working on the Diamond Event on Mariner last September. He went above and beyond any other server - obtaining different wines (other than the usual stuff :rolleyes:), changing the configuration of the seating so people actually got to talk to each other - and always with a big smile.

He's now moved to Navigator and I hope he goes far within the company - he deserves it.

Shout out to Mauricio from Cancun MX on Mariner....the absolute best waiter we've ever had (and all our other waiters were pretty outstanding, so that's a very high complement!)

Shout out to Leigh Xuereb: awesome activities manager and cruise director! Absolutely the best!!!

Oh where do I begin.....

Shout out for Rosa, GSM on Jewel, Leander, GSM on Monarch...Nedere Reid, Concierge on Jewel (maybe)... Casey Pelter, Drew Devine, and Ricky Matthews (CD's).......Tony Curtis, Adriana Tibidou, John Denton, Tony Marsecu (sp?), Hotel Directors...and then there's the masters :)

Casey did one of the best Quest games I've been to. It was in Studio-B, but he managed to get more-but-smaller groups.

I'm sure Drew played the drums. He especially likes to play at the start of the final theater show.

Shout out #1 to Punta (sorry, did not get his last name), our stateroom attendant on Voyager this past March. He always had the nicest smile and manners and did a wonderful job taking care of our room and any requests we had. If he saw us coming down the hallways, he always ran to open our door for us. Such a joy to visit with him every single time. :D

Shout out #2 to Royal Caribbean for showing us such a marvelous experience and how fun and relaxing cruising can be. My lifelong dreams of visiting the Caribbean were met and exceeded !!! :)

Shout out to Mehi in Giovanni's on allure. When he serves he always says, I am working now.Excellent waiter.

Love Mihai! He was our server on our first Mariner cruise. His wife was our tablemate. I've compared every server since to him. We were so pleased to see him on Allure

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

• 2 months later...
Shout out to Jefferson Edwards who was a pool deck bartender on the mariner a few yrs ago. Wish I knew what ship he was on now.

Jefferson is on Enchantment of the Seas sailing out of Baltimore right now. He will be onboard until April of 2013 :) I have sailed with Jeff 3 times (most recently last week for Thanksgiving); he is the best!

Much thanks and appreciatioin to Nediere Reid (Concierge on JW) and Mario Reyes (Concierge on EX), both very dedicated, hard working, and personable. Two of the best we've ever experienced!

They should be the standard used for training RCI concierges!

We were on the Allure 11/04/12!

Shout out to:

Aime Navascues - Our Awesome Shoreside Wedding Planner - You were a fantastic help!

Branislav Belosevic - Our Amazing Wedding Photograher - Your Pics Were GREAT!

Corey Saywers - Our Bartender in the MDR! - You kept our group of 20 quite happy. ;)

Kiran (for got his last name) - Our MDR Waiter - Just keep bringing the Escargot!

"Key West" Mike - The Bingo Man - Every time you saw us you brought a smile to our faces

You guys made our wedding/honeymoon cruise the most memorable experience!

Much thanks and appreciatioin to Nediere Reid (Concierge on JW) and Mario Reyes (Concierge on EX), both very dedicated, hard working, and personable. Two of the best we've ever experienced!

They should be the standard used for training RCI concierges!

Yes, we totally agree with Nedere Reid! She is amazing!

Archived