N/A on the website???

I am looking at cruises for next year and have spotted two that I had not seen before that we might do as back to back

They both state "New" but have no prices

I am hoping to book direct with RCCL telesales next week, how long does N/A stay on there for?

I have seen it when a cruise has sold out

any help is always greatly appreciated

The 2nd part of my B2B has said N/A for months and months but if I click on through there are cabins available...... the website isn't always spot on....

Hi Linda

Usually the N/A showing refers to the Inside cabins if they are sold out but as you said when you carry on through you then see other cabins available.

I am wondering though if in this case the ones the OP is seeing are ones RCCL haven't decided for sure on...or changed their minds on :confused:

Hi Linda

Usually the N/A showing refers to the Inside cabins if they are sold out but as you said when you carry on through you then see other cabins available.

I am wondering though if in this case the ones the OP is seeing are ones RCCL haven't decided for sure on...or changed their minds on :confused:

well, they did state NEW so hopefully they won't change as we are already excited and we don't even know a price! :D

I made a call.

The cruises that are showing as not available are 'inter cruises' for people who are in Italy, for example that can pick up the cruise second day in.

It is unlikely that they will have these available this year - which has me wondering - why show it at all???

It doesn't matter - speaking to RCCL on the phone is one step closer to a booking, which is one step closer to our next cruise!

I made a call.

The cruises that are showing as not available are 'inter cruises' for people who are in Italy, for example that can pick up the cruise second day in.

It is unlikely that they will have these available this year - which has me wondering - why show it at all???

It doesn't matter - speaking to RCCL on the phone is one step closer to a booking, which is one step closer to our next cruise!

What ship/dates ?

Interporting has been done in Europe for a couple of years now...that what is your day two is day one for those embarking at the first port of call...they still do a week long cruise..they just get on and off a day later than you.

I am guessing it helps to fill the ships better :confused:

What ship/dates ?

Interporting has been done in Europe for a couple of years now...that what is your day two is day one for those embarking at the first port of call...they still do a week long cruise..they just get on and off a day later than you.

I am guessing it helps to fill the ships better :confused:

August on Splendour

they are saying we cannot book the N/A 6 night

7 nights is too short and 14 too long for us

Archived