Our family cruise, Magic 8/19/12 w/pics

Meyer2

DSC_0279.jpg

Youngest DS wanted to be at Camp Carnival for some event by like 7:30, so as soon as I finished eating, I left with him & went to the cabin to change him into shorts & run him to CC.

While I was gone, The waiters sang the song of the night, so oldest DS snapped some pictures while he was in charge of the camera. LOL

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

I'm still loving your review - thank you for taking the time to post it!

Your family looks like a great bunch! I'm sure the kiddos will have amazing memories of this trip for years to come!

Love all of the Longhorn paraphernalia. In fact, I got that same burnt orange lanyard for DH!

Hook 'em!

Thanks so much!!! Yep, Oldest DS wants to be a Longhorn. :D My Brother that is an Aggie, doesn't want him to so much. Hahaaa! :p

Loving the review!! Thanks for doing it. And if you don't mind me asking, how much were the build-a-bears? We're taking our girls on their first cruise next Sat!!

Thanks & your welcome. I can't remember exactly, but around $20. Some of the clothing was a good price, they had 1 outfit that was $1! Some were around $7 or so.

No spa balcony yet! We LOVE the coves but I talked DH into an upper level balcony next year. I loved the spa last November and plan to spend lots of time there next year. This year we are bringing the kids so I won't have all that spare time lol!

Mom & I just upgraded to a spa balcony for January & we cannot wait! Yes, with the kids, we would have never been in the spa that much either, but this will be just Mom & I so we know we will. We will be on Deck 11, but I'll have pictures for sure.

Hi Christie. It was fun & yummy. No, there was not a charge & it is in the Fun Times, 1st sea day. I pulled my Fun Times from when we all went in December & it shows it too, so guess we just missed it. LOL!

Yes, small portions, but perfect for some lunch/snack. Hahaa

Thanks! I'll have to check it out in April!:)

Meyer2 great review we are book for November you family is so gorgeous... on your meet and greet was it at 2 to 3 and was it open bar? the reason i ask is that i'm in charge of ours. was there any one there from carnival or cruise critic with gifts? or welcoming everyone. Do you have your fun times for this day? i think this is a good time or was there other stuff going on.

So, Mom & I ended up meeting at the Prime Steakhouse for the cooking demonstration, starting at 11:00. We got there about 10:50 & almost didn't make it in. So glad we did, we really enjoyed this, we plan on going again.

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

Appetizer was Mushroom Cappachino. OMGosh, I do not like mushrooms (Of course, the feature of this, LOL), but I loved this soup. It was sooooooo yummy!!! I'm getting so hungry just thinking of it. LOL

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

Oooh! So glad you went to the cooking demo and shared! This is on my list of things I want to do in January!

I am thoroughly enjoying your review. Thanks so much for taking the time to do it right.

This picture (quoted below) made me chuckle. He just loves hamming it up for the camera, doesn't he?

He's an awesome little dude. You can tell him I said that! :)

DSC_0258.jpg

Meyer2 great review we are book for November you family is so gorgeous... on your meet and greet was it at 2 to 3 and was it open bar? the reason i ask is that i'm in charge of ours. was there any one there from carnival or cruise critic with gifts? or welcoming everyone. Do you have your fun times for this day? i think this is a good time or was there other stuff going on.

Do you remember which meet and greet party you guys did??? Was it for one hour or more?? We were thinking of doing an hour but not sure if that will be enough time.

Any help would be appreciated..... :)

With ours, we didn't do any gifts, but you sure good incorporate it into yours if someone wanted to handle it. Yes, it was an open bar, we picked the 1 1/2 hr for ours, 2:00, 1st sea day. Hope that helps.

Great review - thanks - your kids are gorgeous - love the pics from Elegant Night! What a lovely family.

Can't wait to be on the Magic ourselves....38 days.....:D

Thank-you very much!

I am thoroughly enjoying your review. Thanks so much for taking the time to do it right.

This picture (quoted below) made me chuckle. He just loves hamming it up for the camera, doesn't he?

He's an awesome little dude. You can tell him I said that! :)

Your welcome & Thank-you! Yes, when he is okay with me snapping pics, he hams it up for sure!! ;) I told him & he giggles, he said he is awesome. LOL

Sorry guys! I promise, I haven't forgotten! I haven't been around much, I apologize. Lots more to come, I promise!

Our 2nd towel animal.

DSC_0297.jpg

Our room steward liked setting the animals up sometimes.

DSC_0299.jpg

We went to the show after the men got back into shorts & after the show, we picked up youngest DS from Camp Carnival & we made a slow walk back to the cabin. Kids were tired & ready for bed.

Tuesday morning we 'slept in' & met my parents at the Northern Lights MDR for breakfast, about 9:30. This was the 1st time we heard one of the comedians for the couple of minutes. I won't say he was bad, because, he really only talked about the upcoming comedy show for that night, so I don't know what his 'act' really was.

DSC_0304.jpg

Guess I started rubbing off on the kids.....They liked using the point & shoot camera.

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

After breakfast....We stopped by the Photo Gallery to buy our Embarkation photo, I always buy that one for sure. Then, back to the cabin to change & it's Waterworks time!!!!

DSC_0314.jpg

Kids heading towards the slides, they had been patiently waiting, LOL.

DSC_0310.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

Kids at the top, waiting to go down the orange slide.

DSC_0317.jpg

DD went 1st.

DSC_0319.jpg

DD in the tube.

DSC_0320_zps85da4c10.jpg

Archived