Our family cruise, Magic 8/19/12 w/pics

Meyer2

Beautiful family you have! I love the matching outfits for embarkation! Something I would totally do, lol.

Can I ask how you purchased the bottomless bubbles ahead of time? I can't seem to find it under gifts and services on the site. Also, did you find this saved time in a line at all, or did you just do it to prepay?

Thanks everyone for the compliments, I appreciate them all! I'm trying to do more today, but I use Photobucket for my pictures & it's being a PITB this morning again. Something with their server. I'll keep trying, it's frustrating, UGH, LOL! I have time to do this & it doesn't want to cooperate. :rolleyes:

Tammy- I'm so proud of you!!! You guys deserve the cruise. You need to try to rest & take it easy when you can though. Hugs & you know I love ya girl!

Beautiful family you have! I love the matching outfits for embarkation! Something I would totally do, lol.

Can I ask how you purchased the bottomless bubbles ahead of time? I can't seem to find it under gifts and services on the site. Also, did you find this saved time in a line at all, or did you just do it to prepay?

Thanks! We had fun with the outfits. :D As far as the bottomless bubbles, you call the 800 Bon Voyage # to carnival & just let them know & you pay at that time. They will have a slip in your cabin showing you paid. We didn't need ours to pick it up, we got our sticker before we were even able to get into our cabins. You get them from the Specialty Cafe on the ship, so we had no line to get the sticker at all, you just sign that you picked it up. So for us, it's a win-win situation, even paying a little tax ahead of time.

This review is awesome...we leave on the Magic in two months and this is only helping my excitement. :)

I can't wait until our DS is old enough to surprise like you all did your kids. This will be his first cruise... but he will only be 22 months at time of sailing.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this great review!

Thanks guys!!! I'm glad you are enjoying the review, I enjoy reliving the cruise. :) Going to try pictures again & see if it will work.

After meeting at the Red Frog Pub, we went to Lido Deck (10) & then up the stairs to 11 to go to Cucina for lunch. It's open on embarkation & it's free. I'm not sure why....But I didn't snap pictures of the food for lunch. LOL! Everyone was hungry, I guess that's why.

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

Ugh, sorry, I have no idea what the deal is with Photobucket right now. I've tried rebooting my computer & still having the issues, so it has to be on their website as it's the only thing I'm having issues with today. So, I'll try again to do more tonight after the kids are all in bed.

I see that after you got your bottomless bubbles sticker you posted a picture with your son holding a tumbler cup. We are planning on bringing a few of them with us on our cruise in February to fill up with water and juice and such. Did they fill them with your bottomless bubbles sticker? or did you have to transfer the cups?

So excited to read your review! My husband was on this same cruise and took a total of, wait for it, SIX photos, lmao!

Thanks!! Oh my, LOL, only SIX photos? He went crazy I see. ;) I/we took around 1200. :D

I see that after you got your bottomless bubbles sticker you posted a picture with your son holding a tumbler cup. We are planning on bringing a few of them with us on our cruise in February to fill up with water and juice and such. Did they fill them with your bottomless bubbles sticker? or did you have to transfer the cups?

We all brought our on cups from home. Just take the top off & they will fill them. For the younger 2, they would fill them with the lemonade usually.

<---- sits on edge of seat waiting for more....

I'm trying! I promise!! I use Photobucket for my pictures & yesterday they were having all kids of issues so I gave up. Tried just now & now the site is down for maintenance. :mad: So I hope it's back up & running very quickly, I was having fun. LOL!

Thanks!! Oh my, LOL, only SIX photos? He went crazy I see. ;) I/we took around 1200. :D

Right? Even took my new camera, imagine my disappointment when I plugged it in and downloaded all 6, lmao!

Can't wait to read the rest of your review!

We all brought our on cups from home. Just take the top off & they will fill them. For the younger 2, they would fill them with the lemonade usually.

I'm trying! I promise!! I use Photobucket for my pictures & yesterday they were having all kids of issues so I gave up. Tried just now & now the site is down for maintenance. :mad: So I hope it's back up & running very quickly, I was having fun. LOL!

Hey girl...what happen your used photobucket? It site is very slowly?

Can't wait for the rest of your review! Hmmm...it seems like we were on the same cruise!?;) We 'only' took ~ 750 pics! Still, it took a while to upload, etc from three cameras. Sorry Photobucket is not cooperating...grrr...

Great cruise, great itinerary, even enjoyed the rain on the first sea day!:p

Archived