cash bar question

southernfocus

I ad a suggestion on another site that interested me. It said to have the steward remove the cash bar items so you could use that for a refrigerator.

Has anyone ever done that?

Have read here of others that have done that. Just remember it is not truely a fridge, just keeps things cool...not cold.

Have read here of others that have done that. Just remember it is not truely a fridge, just keeps things cool...not cold.

We always do it......remove them ourselves and then tell the Steward where we put them and that we will put them back on the last night. Some ships DO have real refrigerators.....some not so much.....

We always do it......remove them ourselves and then tell the Steward where we put them and that we will put them back on the last night. Some ships DO have real refrigerators.....some not so much.....

We do the same. No reason for the steward to do it. Takes just a minute or two and you're ready to load your stuff in.

I read something similar, maybe the same thread as you. Never done it but I would guess there would be a greater chance that the steward would remove the alcoholic beverages if you had children in the cabin with you and for their well being you would like the items removed. Until I read the thread I hadn't given the fridge much thought but I will surely try this on nexy cruise.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

DITTO... always put them on the top shelf in the closet and return the last morning before debarkation.

Be sure the stewart knows where you put them and that you will put them back. 1 stewart tried to charge me for the bottle of water that came in my Bon Voyage Gift Basket.

Archived