Afternoon tea

stoneharborlady

I have an upcoming cruise on the Regal and after reading all of these responses I think I will be taking afternoon tea every day. Tell me again about the scones, I love a good scone!!

Oh, my goodness!!! I've been on 8 princess cruises and have never made it to afternoon tea!!!

Either I didn't know about it, or I just didn't want to leave the sunshine at the pool???

But you can be sure that on our next cruise on the coral next May, i'm going to make a real effort to get to "afternoon tea" several times!!!!;)

I never miss afternoon tea when sailing Princess, I feel they do it better then Celebrity ships for sure. Regarding the dress, I always dress a nice casual attire, my husband also, on the Grand Princess in the Carribbean two years ago a member of our group was not allowed into the dining room wearing a tank top. It is done so formally and nice I am surprised to hear they let people into the dining room in swim wear.

We usually got to tea right at 3:30. It's a good excuse to get out of the sun and cleaned up. Most people I saw were also cleaned up. No swim/beach attire. And the food was just enough to tide you over till 7:30 dinner. The scones were served warm with cream and jam. YUM!!

Archived