Question about muster drill!

SWManiac

we are traveling on Allure in 2 cabins. Me and DH in a Jr Suite and my two children (ages 4and 1) and mother in a CP balcony across the hall. Now my question is do you think we will be assigned the same muster stations? I'm worried about sending my elderly mother (let along with two young children) alone to the muster drill! Thanks for any help you can give me!!

Hi.

Whichever station you are assigned, if they are different you will have to attend those stations for muster and in any event of an emergency. When you receive your setsail cards the Muster location will be printed on there. If they are different you can go visit those locations so that mom is comfortable with where it is. When muster is called you can take them there and then go to your own station. I would imagine they are local to each other if not the same.

Most likely you will all have the same muster stations since the cabins are close together. But, even if they are different it is no big deal. All that is required is to check in with the crew person holding a clipboard with all the names/cabins for that station and wait while some things are explained. Takes about 15 minutes. If feel they need some "hand holding", take them to their station about 15 minutes in advance to get them in position and then you can go to your station after they are checked in.

we are traveling on Allure in 2 cabins. Me and DH in a Jr Suite and my two children (ages 4and 1) and mother in a CP balcony across the hall. Now my question is do you think we will be assigned the same muster stations? I'm worried about sending my elderly mother (let along with two young children) alone to the muster drill! Thanks for any help you can give me!!

They will not be alone, The crew will provide any assistance they require.

We always make our way towards the muster station ahead of time. It becomes a much smoother process that way. Our process is that we go down to the promenade for a drink, and when they stop serving, make our way to the muster station,

In addition to the suggestions already made, if you have different muster stations then go with your mom to their correct muster station and speak to the crew members in charge of the area. I am sure they have had experience with your concerns. It is not unusual for them, if an outdoor station to put chairs out for elderly guests.

Archived