Mo Bay to Negril ?? Reccomendations

Beachlover76

We will be coming into Jamaica for our 3rd visit, and are looking for something different this time.

We have been to Ocho Rios with Phil Layfayette..Dunns Falls

Then last cruise we did the Irie Mon Beach excursion.

This time we are thinking about using an outside tour to possibly go from Mo Bay to Negril to see 7 mile beach, and also Ricks cafe for the expereince and also to see the cliff divers.

Has anyone else done this and do you reccomend the 1 1/4 hr drive each way.

:)

I have seen a few tour co. that offer this. One is called Jatail, its offered for 40. each if 4 people book, and 60. each if only 2 book.

I need some feedback on this one...Thanks.....

Negril is definitely worth the trip- the beach there is one of the nicest in the world. We travel to jamaica frequently and always use Patrick Grandison as our driver. He is a wonderful man, with a very clean and modern van, a very safe driver and has great rates. You can find him through googling his company: esperenza tours

Take the plane, trust me! Just went to Negril in April, the wife and I and my friends chartered a small plane, only took 15 minutes! It will save you a lot of time! TimAir!! For more info, go the the couples resort . com boards! We regreted not taking the plane back to MoBay, the ride sucks!

Archived