Just of the Glory

pandora85345

Sorry you didn't enjoy your cruise. We were on the Glory in May and had fantastic service and food. I personally haven't noticed a big difference in any of cruises since we started sailing with Carnival in 2010. Each of our cruises has been great, with awesome service and we never lack for things to eat that are delightful. Again sorry your trip didn't live up to your last one.

I too am just off the Glory. I will get my thoughts together and maybe make a larger post in the coming days...however...I thoroughly enjoyed my Cruise, and had no food or service complaints.

My main complaint was with my fellow guests. Many of them were rude to Carnival Staff members and others on the ship. Don't get me wrong, this was only a small number of guests, but it was noticeable to me. I really think people just have unrealistic expectations and fail to realize they are only 1 person out of 3000.

Sorry you didn't enjoy your cruise. We were on the Glory in May and had fantastic service and food. I personally haven't noticed a big difference in any of cruises since we started sailing with Carnival in 2010. Each of our cruises has been great, with awesome service and we never lack for things to eat that are delightful. Again sorry your trip didn't live up to your last one.

Same here. I went on my 9th Carnival cruise in May. The service, and entertainment were the best ever. I wasn't even Platinum yet but I was treated like a VIP the whole cruise. (I suspect our room steward made all his customers feel like VIPs! That young man should get a serious pay raise! I added to the autotip at the end and then discovered my sister had also added. Thats OK he earned it!) Food was great but I missed the Escargot. Glad they are bringing that back. It was my birthday which we celebrated on the second cruise day. We had a blast! Sorry the OP didn't have as good of experience.

Welcome back, Pandora!

Will look forward to your comparative comments.

Unpacking is never as much fun as packing. ;)

. . . We enjoyed our trip

Sorry you didn't enjoy your cruise . . .

:confused:

. . . Glad you enjoyed your cruise dispite the issues you mentioned. :)

Agreed.

Pandora I have to agree with you. I was on the same cruise. I have to say that the dining room service was not good at all for my group. Food was okay, but not nearly as good as my past cruises. My stateroom crew were wonderful, and staff overall were mostly friendly, but I did experience a couple in the lido area that really did not seem to want to be there. I also have to admit that I really did not care for the Glory. The dining room in the center causes all kinds of confusion. I love the itinerary on this cruise, and I have done it before, but I wouldn't do it again on this class of ship. I brought a group of 14 total, and several were trying Carnival for the first time. They said they were not going to use Carnival again. I would use Carnival again, because the price is usually better for me, but the cutbacks are really becoming noticeable, especially in the dining and entertainment areas. I hope Carnival realizes the downward opinion of their loyal cruisers and makes some improvements before it is too late, although I am sure they feel that we can all be replaced with new people.

Archived