Carnival Destiny B2B Epic Review! Tons of Pics, Menus, Food, FunTimes, & Documents!!!

dvdkndy

I leave on our Destiny cruise this Saturday, the 12th. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your review. GREAT JOB! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed account of your trip. It looks like you had a great time! :D

Again, thank you!

Natasha

• 3 weeks later...
Pastor,

You said earlier in your review that you volunteered to lead services for the passengers and crew. Can you tell us what your experience was, please? How was the service made known to the passengers? Did you do a service for the crew?

I spoke with John before the cruise as well as Tex, the cruise director, while on the ship. It was mentioned in the Fun Times and was scheduled at 9:45am on a Sunday in the Onyx Lounge.

I had no idea if anyone would show up but was surprised when we had around 40-50 people when we started. It was brief, lighthearted, and non-denominational in practice. I had a great time doing it and from responses of others it seemed as they enjoyed it. If someone decides not to attend, that is ok with me.

My main goal in reaching out to Carnival to do it was not necessarily for the passengers, but my main goal was doing one for the crew. It was a joy to be able to minister to them as they do not have the chance to do this often. Again, lighthearted, brief, and non-denominational as well.

I would have no problem doing it again and would consider it an honor. For those who do not want them, different religion, or want a vacation from it, I completely understand. I don't do art but some people wouldn't miss an art auction for anything. It's all good but I enjoy the opportunity to serve.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I sailed on the Destiny last summer (and I loved her!!) but with different ports. This summer I am sailing on The Victory to HMC, Grand Turk and Nassau. Your review and pics are just FANTASTIC! One of the best I have read on this board. I am more excited than ever to go on my trip. Thank you!!!

Caro

Great review. I am not going on this ship but we are going on the Spirit here in Australia. Can't wait! Also I had a little giggle with the cigarettes you took a photo of as in Australia they have pictures of diseases and death WARNING DISTURBING FOR SOME http://www.blisstree.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/australia-cigarette-packaging.jpg

• 7 months later...

Just went through and read our review again for myself. Crazy that so much time has passed since then but I will tell you this was one of the greatest trips we have ever taken. If you have not done a B2B, put it on your bucket list!

• 2 years later...

I loved your review. We sailed "Sunshine" last February and I'm on her again the end of this month. I love seeing the changes they made during her overhaul! You also did a fantastic job of your review. Please do another review when you return from your next cruise!

• 4 weeks later...

Receipt for our S&S cash payment.

file-1600.jpg

HOW DID THIS WORK??? I THOUGHT ABOUT PUTTING "CRUISE CASH" ON MY ACCOUNT AHEAD OF TIME BUT READ YESTERDAY THAT IT'S NOT REFUNDABLE.

DO YOU STILL HAVE TO PUT A CARD NUMBER ON FILE DOING THIS? AND WHERE EXACTLY DO GIVE THE MONEY AT?

FIRST TIME ON CARNIVAL SO I'M NOT SURE...I'M A NCL CRUISER.

YOUR REPLY IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

-TRACIE.