Linking cabins for on board account

Fenten

Question... We are a family of 2 adults, 2 kids in 2 cabins. When doing my online check-in I chose to have all ship spending be attached to myself in one cabin thinking we won't have to deal with 2 ship-board accounts. The thing is that each cabin has $150 on board credit. How would I access the $150 from the other cabin if I said we would only use 1 account for spending.

Hope that makes sense....

Fenten: Even though you are paying for two cabins w/ the same credit card (or cash account), they will be "separate" as far as the charges go....that is your OBC (assuming there is OBC for 'each' cabin) will be applied to each cabins charges (if your $150 per cabin is correct, there you go). In any event, these will be separate accounts even though they are being charged to the same credit card (or cash account). HTH

Bruce

Each cabin will have their own account and folio #... but will be charged to your credit card at the end of the cruise...A detailed list of charges including any credits will be delivered to each cabin the night before you leave...I do this all the time and have never had a problem. You can also easily access the accounts on the TV in each cabin to check for any discrepancies during the sailing rather than leave it to that last night.

We had the same concern on our last cruise as we had a nice OBC. We weren't sure that the kids would use all of theirs, but it ended up not being an issue as the two cabin accounts are truly combined. We charged more to our cabin than the OBC and the kids charged less, but it was all applied to our overall account.

Actually it can be tied to the individual instead of the cabin. Last summer one DD was in with her two cousins (we paid ours and SIL/BIL pd theirs) & other DD was in with grandmother, who paid her own. I had set it up online prior to the check-in but when I got to the port I just made sure each person was tied properly to the account we wanted them to.

As far as OBC, just rotate using different one's seapass when you charge. That way, all the OBC is used up that applies to both rooms.

Archived