Live from Mv Rotterdam

hawkeye3d

I can't help but draw a parallel with our Princess cruise this summer. We missed two ports and there was much confusion as to which port was next. It just reinforces the need to be as flexible as possible on cruises.

Funny to me how this becomes a discussion on ships excursions. 99.9% of the time of you miss a port it does not cost you whether you are on a ship excursion or not. For example ont the aforementioned Princess cruise, we missed Edinbourgh and even the castle refunded our advance tickets.

...I don’t know if I will post to many more of this or “live from” but either I or DW will do a review

Bob

Bob,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. The Rotterdam, which I've only sailed on once, is the ship that 'restored my faith' in Holland America after a less than wonderful sailing on the Ryndam. (Please don't flame! I know it's many, many Mariner's favorite.)

I can't speak for the rest of the Cruise Critic folk, but I for one REALLY appreciate the efforts of those valiant people like yourself who take the time and precious internet minutes to do their 'Live From' posts.

Good news or bad, it's the next best thing to being on a ship again, and I thank you for your candor and posts.

Please continue posting, and hope for smoother sailing soon!

Bob,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. The Rotterdam, which I've only sailed on once, is the ship that 'restored my faith' in Holland America after a less than wonderful sailing on the Ryndam. (Please don't flame! I know it's many, many Mariner's favorite.)

I can't speak for the rest of the Cruise Critic folk, but I for one REALLY appreciate the efforts of those valiant people like yourself who take the time and precious internet minutes to do their 'Live From' posts.

Good news or bad, it's the next best thing to being on a ship again, and I thank you for your candor and posts.

Please continue posting, and hope for smoother sailing soon!

Amen:D well said:D and ditto;)

Archived