Ncl-nyc

penwah2002

I'm wondering if anyone else feels the same in regards to itinerary's offered out of NYC? I would think they would have a couple ships with different itinerary's. We are booked for a December Gem cruise, 9 day Caribbean 2012, but looking at 2014 winter cruises the only one out of NYC is the same Gem 9 day itinerary as they are offering this year. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way.

They have pretty much been doing the Bahamas run with one ship, such as the Gem, leaving on Saturday and the Bermuda run with another ship, now the Star, leaving on Sunday. Then they usually do a couple Canada and cruise to no where itineraries and the longer Carribean voyages. The cruises to no where are really popular in NYC. I would love an Alaska Cruise to leave from NYC but that is pretty much impossible. But one can only dream.....:D

I'm wondering if anyone else feels the same in regards to itinerary's offered out of NYC? I would think they would have a couple ships with different itinerary's. We are booked for a December Gem cruise, 9 day Caribbean 2012, but looking at 2014 winter cruises the only one out of NYC is the same Gem 9 day itinerary as they are offering this year. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way.

Since the new Breakaway will be sailing year round out of New York, they will also have cruises in the winter of 2014

You could get on the jewel in April 2013 and go to Alaska. That would be different for sure.

I think the Breakaway is doing a few 12 day cruises from NYC Jan. 2014.

Ports of Call: New York, San Juan, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, Castries, St. Lucia, Bridgetown, Barbados, Basseterre, St. Kitts

You could get on the jewel in April 2013 and go to Alaska. That would be different for sure.

Ports of Call: New York, San Juan, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, Castries, St. Lucia, Bridgetown, Barbados, Basseterre, St. Kitts

Yep - departs NYC on April 21 and returns to Seattle after the week-long Sawyer Glacier on May 25. 35 days. We're on it. Second year in a row. :D

Have fun on the foodie cruise Jim :).

12-Day Southern Caribbean Round-trip New York

Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Embarkation port: New York City

Embarkation: Jan 5, 2014 or January 19th 2014

Disembarkation: Jan 17, 2014 or Jan 30, 2014

Ports of call: New York City; San Juan; St. Thomas; St. Maarten; St. Lucia; Barbados; St. Kitts

View itinerary detail 3071662 22161

Total Price: $1,865.43 Price for a solo cabin

Which is great for a 12 Day cruise

USD 1865.43

Number of guests: 1

Stateroom type: T1

Stateroom: 11507

Fares shown are in U.S. dollars and are per person. Government taxes, fees, and fuel supplement (where applicable) are included

Double Insides and Balconies are rather cheap as well.. Check out NCL website http://www2.ncl.com/

Archived