It said I changed my name and there may be a fee???

jacpan

I just registered to manage my cruise and read throught the contract, entered my information, etc. etc. on the online check-in. I booked through a TA and when I entered and confirmed the information, at the end it said that my name change could incur an additional fee. I didn't touch my name??? :eek: Has this happened to anyone, should I not worry about it?

Does the name on your passport match exactly with the name you are registered with? I go by Wayne and that is what I have registered with, however that is my middle name and my passport has Jerry. I have not started online registering yet so not sure if that will happen to me or not.

Does the name on your passport match exactly with the name you are registered with? I go by Wayne and that is what I have registered with, however that is my middle name and my passport has Jerry. I have not started online registering yet so not sure if that will happen to me or not.

You might want to start since it was my understanding that you had to list your name as it is on your passport. My sons and husband all go by their middle names and we have always been advised to register them by their legal, and passport, names.

You might want to start since it was my understanding that you had to list your name as it is on your passport. My sons and husband all go by their middle names and we have always been advised to register them by their legal, and passport, names.

Just completed the online registration and no issues encountered. Thank heavens for that!

We had the same problem for DH and I just continued with our online checkin. Our boarding passes have the correct names on them.

Afterwards I had to call Carnival and the CSR called DH by the wrong name. When I corrected her she said she spoke his correct name. :rolleyes:

It's just another brilliant programming bug.

OTOH the online checkin now acknowledges Department of State as an Issuing Agency.:p

I just registered to manage my cruise and read throught the contract, entered my information, etc. etc. on the online check-in. I booked through a TA and when I entered and confirmed the information, at the end it said that my name change could incur an additional fee. I didn't touch my name??? :eek: Has this happened to anyone, should I not worry about it?

we have a family of four when we go and when I do the on-line check in it ALWAYS pops up that warning when I do my wife's even though I do not make any changes to her info at all and it only happens on hers but we have never been charged extra and have never had a problem getting on board

Archived