How many times in certain restaurants ?

RDMOREU

We hope to be on an Oceania Marina cruise in 2013. Is there a limit to the number of times we can book reservations in Jacques, Red Ginger, Polo Grill and Toscana?

Thank you for your help!

There is no limit, per se, but there are rules about the number of Specialty Restaurant reservations which each cabin is guaranteed, as well as how far in advance those reservations may be made.

The number of "Guaranteed Reservations" are on a sliding scale based on the type of accomodations booked.

restaurant.jpgrestaurant-2.jpg

La Reserve and Privée are still more restaurant options, although both are fee based, and the food in Privée is imported from either Polo or Toscana

201815.jpg

Thank you for your response!

We hope to be in a Deck 9, A3 Concierge Level Veranda and plan to try and book early Oct. 2012 for a Dec. 2013 cruise. What might that allow us?

Thanks again in advance!

PS The pics were awesome!

There is no limit, per se, but there are rules about the number of Specialty Restaurant reservations which each cabin is guaranteed, as well as how far in advance those reservations may be made.

The number of "Guaranteed Reservations" are on a sliding scale based on the type of accomodations booked.

restaurant.jpgrestaurant-2.jpg

La Reserve and Privée are still more restaurant options, although both are fee based, and the food in Privée is imported from either Polo or Toscana

201815.jpg

I never see passengers who look like this when I cruise!

Thank you for your response!

We hope to be in a Deck 9, A3 Concierge Level Veranda and plan to try and book early Oct. 2012 for a Dec. 2013 cruise. What might that allow us?

Thanks again in advance!

PS The pics were awesome!

Not J & S but

It will depend if you are on the R-class ships or the O- class ships

Q: How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?[

B]A:[/b] R-Class Ships-Regatta, Insignia and Nautica-

Concierge and above staterooms and suites are are allowed two dining reservations in each specialty restaurant. Guests in other stateroom categories are allowed one dining reservation in each specialty restaurant.

O-Class Ship Marina-

Guests in Owners Suites, Vista Suites and Oceania Suites are are allowed two dining reservations in each specialty restaurant. Guests in all other stateroom categories are allowed one dining reservation in each specialty restaurant.

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/guestservices/faq.aspx?Cat=All

My new package arrived for a November -18 day cruise. Although the booklet states no more than three reservations in any restaurant, the Oceania website would allow only 2. We are in a PH on this trip. The blue booklet appears to be a thing of the past, now I don't have to worry about tearing the cover.

We are onboard the Riviera right now and if I knew how to post a photo I would show you that indeed some of us look better than the photos you mentioned. Thus far we've eater in Jacques and Toscana and La Reserve. We are dining in the Polo Grill tonight. We do not intend to dine in Red Ginger as that is not to our liking. Both Jacques and Toscana were excellent. In fact we asked our butler to make another reservation for Toscana on our last night onboard (which will be Wednesday, the 3rd of October) and we got the date and time that we requested. La Reserve is a "not to be missed" experience. The pairings were excellent. Since I don't eat seafood I expected to pass on several of the courses but when our host noticed I wasn't eating the seafood dishes he had the chef prepare small dishes to complement the wines.

Thus far this has been an outstanding cruise. We have sailed on at least 30 cruises and this is our first with Oceania. It will not be our last.

I never see passengers who look like this when I cruise!

Archived