Liquor Purchases Onboard RCCL Ships...Any Changes on Oasis Class?

Is anyone aware of changes in distribution/pick-up of onboard purchases of duty-free liquor? Some paxs are reporting that on the smaller vessels paxs must pick up on day of disembarkation. Wondering if this is true fleetwide. This would be a huge imposition to paxs on the larger ships.

Looking forward to your comments. Thanks. :D

Denny,

Okay, I found your thread. I was thinking that maybe on the shorter cruises but like I said, I can't imagine them doing this on the longer cruises and bigger ships.

Patty: Nice to see you here! LOL... I'm actually surprised so many people have replied in one day! I'd like to think we're not going to be inconvenienced the day of disembarkation. :eek:

I was on the Oasis last week and bought a bottle of single barrel Jack Daniels on the last day at sea and they let me take it with me. I guess they figure most people won't polish off a liter of booze on the last day of a cruise.

I was on the Oasis last week and bought a bottle of single barrel Jack Daniels on the last day at sea and they let me take it with me. I guess they figure most people won't polish off a liter of booze on the last day of a cruise.

Did you? ;)

Thanks for the information. This is the procedure I was hoping for. H

Archived