menu for voyager to bermuda

I don't have menus, but can confirm that on every cruise I've been on, there was one lobster night sometime.

During the less-than-seven-day cruises, the lobster night was usually formal night.

We were on the 5-day Voyager last year to Canada - no lobster.

I don't have menus, but can confirm that on every cruise I've been on, there was one lobster night sometime.

During the less-than-seven-day cruises, the lobster night was usually formal night.

Isn't lobster night always formal night?:confused:

My family took the may 15 voyager to bermuda, NO LOBSTER! We were upset too.

Actually our lobster dinner was called Fisherman's Whatever. It was very deceptive. You think that you're going to miss it, and voila, the waiter points it out. :)

Shorter RCI cruises don't have a lobster night. I think it's only served on 7 night or longer (could be 6 nights, but I've never been on one). Have never seen it served on 5 night or shorter. That doesn't mean it's never served on 5 night cruises, but reports here seem to indicate that it's not. I can confirm that it's not served on 3 or 4 night cruises.

Sorry about that.

beachchick

Thanks for the chuckle people. Just a little thing like no lobster and alot of folks go into a tail spin :)

The problem would be solved by us going on a longer cruise next time.

I'm on the VOS in November. Im gonna break it to my fellow cruisers (all 8 of them) that there will be no lobster on this little 5 day jaunt, then I'll sit back and listen to the crying.......hahahahahaa

We just gonna have to double up on the desserts!

:)

Jen

Does anyone know why there is no lobster on the 5 night cruise? You pay the same per night amount whether 5 or 7, so I wonder what is the reason for not serving something that is obviously expected by most people (doesn't matter to me, I prefer shrimp, but it seems as though lobster is a cruise tradition)? Has anyone questioned RCCL about it?

thank you for responding. i'm a little bummed about no lobster on the five day. Now i have to break it to the hubby. but I am still interested in seeing the menus or if someone could post what some of the options were, i would really appreciate it.

RCCL does serve lobster on 5 nite cruises on th enchantment out of FLL. They didn't serve it last year on the voyager canada. itinerary. It doesn't seem fair as the bermuda rates are in excess of $200pp per dayfor an inside, whereas most of the enchanment's inside rates are $100 to 125pp per day.

thank you for responding. i'm a little bummed about no lobster on the five day. Now i have to break it to the hubby. but I am still interested in seeing the menus or if someone could post what some of the options were, i would really appreciate it.

I think it has eo do with how many times they would serve it in a seven day period

for example if they served it on 4 and 3 day cruises they would esentially have to serve it twice often in a 7 day period same is true for 5 day/9 day

Archived