Any Rumors Yet??

ncshp955

Ok you Carnival insiders (which needless to say I am not one), has anyone heard any rumors on expanding the Awesome Bar packages to include other ships yet? I would love to see the Dream included (if anyone from Carnival is reading) before we sail in May.:confused:

How much is it for the ships that do have it?

Here is a link to a thread that has the flyer about the program on it. I have come with about $601.00 not including the 15% tip. That is for 2 people. About 691.45 including the tip if I read right.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1698426&highlight=awesome+bar+flyer

you are correct the cost is 691.50 for a couple... That is exactly what my wife and I paid on the Carnvial Spirit sept 11th to the 18th... Too bad that Carnival has not rolled this out to other ships as of yet.. Certainly alot of interest in the program.

They were testing it on the Dream back in July when we sailed but only through specific travel agents.

I really hope that it worked out then. We will be on the Dream in May and would to have the package. We booked thru Carnival and wish they would offer the package to us. Our last 2 cruises we have not had the money to freely spend (like we do now:mad:) but would love to have all the cost up front and not worry about each charge. That would be one expense that I could budget for and set aside. Did you have the package and if so did you like it?

One good suggestion I have read about for purposes of budgeting drinks... buy a couple packets of drink tickets (4 drinks per packet at the price of $5.75 per drink) with each pay check. That way come time of your cruise they are all paid for and you can budget accordingly. BOL!

I refuse to give up hope!! I am putting it out there to the universe:

AWESOME BAR PACKAGE WILL BE ON THE MAGIC FOR THE 10/21 SAILING.

In the words of Yul Brunner, "so it is written, so let it be done." :D

...And on Dream for 10/20. "So it is written...so let it be done." :D

Archived