Wine Bar Inventory

starsjohn

You can also buy any of the bottles at the wine bar and have it sent to your table at dinner. They also offer wine flights which allows you to sample several different wines. As for higher end wines, ask. The sometimes have stuff that is not listed anywhere.

Tim

I did not know this!

(Wish they could include a couple of those crystal glasses!).

they let us bring the riedel glasses to the dining room along with a decanter on the emerald--i think because i promised to return them and we were always there buying bottles- i think that was a one off, and the f&b officer was there to ok it- they certainly don't have enough to lend out :)

i suggest asking for a taste of any wines before you buy by the glass as i've found some have been opened too long-same as any wine bar on land though--enjoy!

I did not know this!

If you ask, the will sometimes get you the better wine glasses in the MDR, particularly if you are having a good wine. We have gotten the sommelier's wine package a few times and each time we brought on of the bottles down, the small wine glasses disappeared very quickly. Even had the sommelier come and decant the wine for us once. Granted it was a $150 bottle of cab...... We always ask for the better wine glasses. All the can say is no..

I did not know this!

An added bonus is that, if you buy the wine there and have it delivered to your table for dinner, there is no corkage fee since you bought the wine from the ship.

The better wine glasses in the MDR are usually dependent upon the price of the wine. I believe that when you purchase a wine over $40.00 the waiters will bring better glasses. A couple of times we have had to ask, but usually they are pretty automatic.

Archived