Adult Only Areas (Pools) on the Norwegian Jewel

ch27088

Does anyone know if the Norwegian Jewel has an "adult" only area with a pool and hot tub. One of the things I really liked about a cruise I took on Carnival, they had an area for only adults and it was nice. Just to sit back and relax and not have little ones running all over is truly a nice change of pace for those of use that don't have little ones any longer.

Just got off the Jewel and the earlier poster is correct. The pool with the slide is for families, the other pool with the waterfall coming down is an adult only pool. Likewise the hot tubs closest to the adult only pool are also adult only tubs. All on the same deck, but at least you don't get the kids splashing, squealing, jumping on you etc. :)

PS-I don't hate kids, just out of control ones.

Just got off the Jewel and the earlier poster is correct. The pool with the slide is for families, the other pool with the waterfall coming down is an adult only pool. Likewise the hot tubs closest to the adult only pool are also adult only tubs. All on the same deck, but at least you don't get the kids splashing, squealing, jumping on you etc. :)

PS-I don't hate kids, just out of control ones.

Gotta admit NCL does wonderful job with kids on Jewel. Kids program with Nickelodeon is wonderful. At least we haven't seen many of them. :D

My bad then. We had no notice that one pool was adults only when we sailed. Maybe that's because it was Alaska and there was nobody near the pools. :)

When we sailed the Jewel across the Atlantic and around British Isles we also were not told that one pool was adults only. There were youngsters in both pools and the hot tub was monopolized by teens.

the pool you see on the left or bottom do Tatka's excellent picture of the Jewel pool deck is the adult only pool. My question is the opposite...can the adults use that cool slide on the other pool!?

yes, but it's not that cool. You sorta stick to it and can't get up any speed

When we sailed the Jewel across the Atlantic and around British Isles we also were not told that one pool was adults only. There were youngsters in both pools and the hot tub was monopolized by teens.[/quote

I remember seeing a sign by the adults only pool on the Jewel. There were kids that ignored it though and sometimes the adults only rule was enforced and sometimes it wasn't. It looks like you sailed on the Jewel on 2008 so maybe they hadn't designated 1 pool for adults only yet.

Archived