Enchantment Aft JS - deck 7 or 8?

Cheryl H

We had a corner JS on the Radiance and we have a JS reserved for Enchantment also. Any preference to deck 7 or 8? After the corners on deck 7 bigger? Is there a problem with sound from the lounge on deck 6 if we go with deck 7 aft?

Thanks in advance.

We had a corner JS on the Radiance and we have a JS reserved for Enchantment also. Any preference to deck 7 or 8? After the corners on deck 7 bigger? Is there a problem with sound from the lounge on deck 6 if we go with deck 7 aft?

Thanks in advance.

We had 7166 on Enchantment and could hear the thumpa thumpa (bass notes) from the lounge below on a couple of nights.

Thanks in advance.

We had 7166 on Enchantment and could hear the thumpa thumpa (bass notes) from the lounge below on a couple of nights.

Get 7666 and be on the opposite side from the lounge. :D

I booked 7666 last December and loved the large corner balcony. I loved it so much that I booked it again this December. There is a bit of vibration especially when the ship is turning and we saw a little soot one morning on the balcony but it is well worth it.

I booked 7666 last December and loved the large corner balcony. I loved it so much that I booked it again this December. There is a bit of vibration especially when the ship is turning and we saw a little soot one morning on the balcony but it is well worth it.

Which week? We have it the 22nd. :)

Wayne, leave me a note some place that the cabin steward won't find it!

Carol, I'll do my best but right now I can't think of a place to leave a note that they won't find unless I carve it in the wood on the closet door:)

Thanks guys! Our sailing is only 4 nights and I know I'm going to be sad to pack up so soon. But for us it was cheap inside cabin on a 7 night sailing, or junior suite for 4 nights and I may be able to add in a trip to Disneyworld. Yippee!

Wondering how CocoCay has changed over the years. I haven't been there since the 1990's.

Thanks for the info on the aft corner suites.

Thanks guys! Our sailing is only 4 nights and I know I'm going to be sad to pack up so soon. But for us it was cheap inside cabin on a 7 night sailing, or junior suite for 4 nights and I may be able to add in a trip to Disneyworld. Yippee!

Wondering how CocoCay has changed over the years. I haven't been there since the 1990's.

Thanks for the info on the aft corner suites.

Coco Cay has cabanas to rent now.

Archived