Room U170 on Paradise, noisy?

bksjes1998

When booking early saver I chose room U170 on the Paradise. I have read many threads about rooms close to stairs/elevators (conflicting results):confused:.

Just wondering if anyone had stayed in this room or near it? Will there be a lot of noise after 11:30 p.m. at the stairs/elevators? Do you think we will be away from the noise, it is a little ways down the hall?

I did take the advice of booking a room with rooms above and below us. Thanks!

my recent last few cruises have been located right off the elevators

onquest class in cabin 7409

you will not get noise from the elevator. if you get rude people who are having loud conversations when they get off the eelvator they will be loud walking down a hall.

its a good location

y

my recent last few cruises have been located right off the elevators

onquest class in cabin 7409

you will not get noise from the elevator. if you get rude people who are having loud conversations when they get off the eelvator they will be loud walking down a hall.

its a good location

y

Agreed...

We've always seemd to pick "end" cabins. And although the elevator itself will give you no issues, some folks getting off it will. If there are screaming kids running down the hall, you will be the first to hear them!!! Don't let it damper your veiws on the room, it's awfully nice not having to walk a mile down a hallway. Don't worry, I realized too late that we have the gally directly over us. I freaked. Then I thought, well how much cooking do they do at night??? have fun ;)

really? I have been keeping an eye out for ES rate that's better than mine, because when I booked I booked PG and that rate is still lower than ES at the lowest cat. cabin... I've been watching to switch rates so I can get any price drops that as of right now I will miss out on. (booked PG, needed to make sure DH could get the time off, etc...) Should I go ahead and pay $20 more to be in a 4b than my current 4e? Darn I really liked the location, but if they keep things going all night.... :/

I too, agree that this is an excellent cabin. You will, no doubt, hear occasional conversation, and laughing from the elevator/stair area, but it won't last long, or happen very often. The trade off is that your cabin is VERY convenient to most everything. GOOD CHOICE!

"SKY"

thats really strange that the past guest rate is lower the early saver rate early saver rate was always supposed to be lower i thought

The past guest rate I booked at was lower, they are both higher now, the es rate now, is higher than the pg rate was then... I hope that explains it...

But no fear, I went ahead and called and switched to es and went from a 4e to a 6a for 49.60 for the cabin. :D so I'm happy now, with no worries about pots and pans!

And sorry to OP, I think I accidentally highjacked:o

Even seemingly 'good' cabins can have issues. Had similar cabins on the Paradise and Elation on the Upper deck kindof across from the laundry. No problems from the laundry but at 4am the smell of garlic was making us very hungry.

OP- It's a good location. Most people just walk on by.

Archived