Freedom Review: 10/28/12 by FunInTheSun1964

funinthesun1964

I'm just catching up :) Nice review and thanks for all of the pictures!

This one...

417145_10151235764933958_396818189_n.jpg-

Isn't a coffee grinder, it is a coffee roaster. It doesn't look all that old, maybe 10-15 years.

LOL, thanks for the clarification. I knew it was something to do with coffee :o:o

• 2 months later...

I just had to jump in here. I am cruising on the Freedom on March 3rd and I am loving your review. Thanks for all the details. I see from your pics in Key West that you went to the Conch Shack......I love that place. This is the same itinerary that we are doing

One question for ya....we are doing the anytime dining for the first time....we usually do late time dining. You said that you usually went between 6:00-6:30. Were you able to see the waiters singing and dancing in the dining room??? I ask because that is my favorite part of eating dinner in the dining room

One question for ya....we are doing the anytime dining for the first time....we usually do late time dining. You said that you usually went between 6:00-6:30. Were you able to see the waiters singing and dancing in the dining room??? I ask because that is my favorite part of eating dinner in the dining room

Yes. On my recent trip on the Freedom we generally ate my time dining around 6:00-6:30 and still had the dining room entertainment. Anytime or mytime, whichever you want to call it is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

Sure did see singing and dancing waiters. Loved the anytime dining. We had no wait going at the earlier time..on a couple of occasions I did see lines later in the evening though..(around 7-7:30 ish)

I just had to jump in here. I am cruising on the Freedom on March 3rd and I am loving your review. Thanks for all the details. I see from your pics in Key West that you went to the Conch Shack......I love that place. This is the same itinerary that we are doing

Thanks, we really did have a great time. Got in a lot of walking that day, but I love to walk. Conch shack was great!

Have a great time!!!

For the review and pictures~ Your cabin is one of my all time fav's. We are booking the Freedom this week and that cabin! Can't wait!!:D

Well, enjoy!!! I know we sure did. The day we came back from Grand Cayman and had room service lunch was so nice! A little table beside the window and just DH & me! :D

Love the Freedom - I definitely am considering it for a future cruise. Ft. Lauderdale is easy to get in and out of for us, too!!

Sure did see singing and dancing waiters. Loved the anytime dining. We had no wait going at the earlier time..on a couple of occasions I did see lines later in the evening though..(around 7-7:30 ish)

Thank You....I just finished reading your review. I had to run out and get some lunch :p I guess we will plan on getting to dinner between 6:00 - 6:45 cause I love watching the waiters do the singing and dancing

Thank You....I just finished reading your review. I had to run out and get some lunch :p I guess we will plan on getting to dinner between 6:00 - 6:45 cause I love watching the waiters do the singing and dancing

Yes, enjoy! If you go at that time you should avoid any waiting, too. It worked well for us. :)

• 4 weeks later...
LOL< it will not be as good as yours - but I'll try. BTW, we are both turning 50 next February, would be fun to cruise together!

Haha, now that would be fun, a 50th birthday bash. Hmm..... I haven't yet thought about which cruise to take next February. If you come up with any good ones, let me know!!!! (I think we are doing Pride in October of this year tho)

• 3 weeks later...
Is this an older Carnival ship you were on? Looks just a little dated, but I still would have had fun like you did.

I wouldn't call it Old, but yet not new either. Thinking it is 1999 or so. I've been on a couple of the older ships, from the earlier 90's. Well kept and in great shape. A nice ship and a fun time. I'm thinking about someday doing it again for the 8 day itinerary :)

Absolutely loved your review. Hubby and I are renewing our vows for our 20th anniversary on the Freedom in April. We are cruising with our 2 kids, my mom, sister and my best friend(her first cruise). I am so looking forward to it and this has made my excitement grow even more..lol...Just wanted to say thanks for sharing :)

Absolutely loved your review. Hubby and I are renewing our vows for our 20th anniversary on the Freedom in April. We are cruising with our 2 kids, my mom, sister and my best friend(her first cruise). I am so looking forward to it and this has made my excitement grow even more..lol...Just wanted to say thanks for sharing :)

Wow, thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. Congratulations on your 20th anniversary, have a wonderful cruise...I know you will!!!!

Archived