Allure Halloween Cruise Photo Report Oct 28th 2012

Sinppu

If anyone has taken/ would be so kind as to take a photo of the Chicago Cast (can be seen outside the Amber Theater before the show) and post it here, I'd be very grateful :D

We are arguing over one of cast members if we've seen her before in a show :rolleyes:

Do you remember if it was a single photo of all the cast members or individual pictures of each person? I'll be on Sunday and if no one posts the picture by then I'll make sure to get it for you.

Do you remember if it was a single photo of all the cast members or individual pictures of each person? I'll be on Sunday and if no one posts the picture by then I'll make sure to get it for you.

Ohh thank you thank you thank you :)

They have individual photos with the names and roles of the cast outside the theater on the screens. I meant to take a photo myself but I was too late, they only show the cast on the days Chicago is performed :o

It is Roxy Hart we are arguing over ;)

Edited by Sinppu

Thank you thank you thank you!

This is CruiseCritic at its best :)

How do you like the Allure?

I'm so happy you liked the pictures. :D

The ship defies all description. We are docked in Falmouth today with the Carnival Breeze and it is VERY HOT here. I'm at Club Nazz using the WiFi (2$ and hour if not eating here, cheaper than last year!). Really enjoyed CHICAGO even though I had never seen the movie and didn't know the plot line ahead of time. I thought it was quite well done.

y2udusah.jpg

Edited by dmwnc1959

I'm so happy you liked the pictures. :D

The ship defies all description. We are docked in Falmouth today with the Carnival Breeze and it is VERY HOT here. I'm at Club Nazz using the WiFi (2$ and hour if not eating here, cheaper than last year!). Really enjoyed CHICAGO even though I had never seen the movie and didn't know the plot line ahead of time. I thought it was quite well done.

y2udusah.jpg

I did, thanks for taking and posting them :)

Looks like you are enjoying yourself, I hope the rest of your cruise is just as GREAT :cool:

• 2 months later...

What a great review! I especially LOVED your food photos!!

Ja kiva tavata muitakin suomalaisia täällä! (I just had to put that in our own secret language, aka Finnish.) :D

Edited by Apila

I was sad to see you didn't have my hubby and I in your Halloween parade photo spread. Sorry we missed you at the Meet and Greet, exhausted from travel during the hurricane. ugh

Sorry to hear that :(

I took photos of almost everyone but many of them didn't turn out well as there were other peoples hands and cameras in the middle of the shot :o

What were you dressed as??

Sorry to hear that :(

I took photos of almost everyone but many of them didn't turn out well as there were other peoples hands and cameras in the middle of the shot :o

What were you dressed as??

We were the Genie and Sultan. We were located right behind the Swamp People. My Avatar is a good picture of our costumes.. Not a problem. Still enjoyed your review immensely..

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to say, fantastic job on the review! I haven't yet cruised Oasis or Allure, but hope to soon. Big trip next summer is a Mediterranean cruise on the Norwegian Epic. Also, loved the mention about Maho Beach on St. Maarten! I took a land based trip there last May, and spent two days hanging out at Maho Beach :cool:...I'm an aviation nerd myself (see screename).

Just wanted to say, fantastic job on the review! I haven't yet cruised Oasis or Allure, but hope to soon. Big trip next summer is a Mediterranean cruise on the Norwegian Epic. Also, loved the mention about Maho Beach on St. Maarten! I took a land based trip there last May, and spent two days hanging out at Maho Beach :cool:...I'm an aviation nerd myself (see screename).

Hey Bryce,

I'm so glad you enjoyed it :)

I'm married to an aviation nerd so I know what you're talking about ;)

I hope you have a great Med Cruise!

• 3 months later...
Hello all photo review fans :cool: !

Here is another chance of pre-living or re-living an awesome Allure cruise. I'll have it finished as soon as possible and I hope I can entertain as many of you as possible.

Positive comments, questions and compliments are more than welcome ;)

If you don't have any of those, you can either not comment at all or be rude and I'll just be rude right back. Your call :p

My name is Sinny and this is my second cruise photo report. I cruised with my husband Lowry.

2012-10-26-450.jpg

We are DINKs in our early thirties and have cruised three times before together (I've got an extra cruise under my belt, I took my dragon -sorry, mother- on a Med cruise this June).

We are from Finland, Europe and have a serious duty to cruise. Why? Because many of the Royal Caribbean's ships have been built in Finland (like the Oasis and Voyager classes) and we just have to see that they do not embarrass us while abroad :D

So far, so good.

So here we go, everyone. Sail Away!!

We had a Finn live with us for a year while on an exchange program. He was from Jvaskyla.

We had a Finn live with us for a year while on an exchange program. He was from Jvaskyla.

Yep, that's about in the smack middle of the country :)

I'm so glad this review got a second life because it was a good one!:D

Glad to hear it, new review coming again soon :D

• 6 months later...
Lovely review. Sailed Oasis twice and have Allure scheduled for June. Then, the Oasis TA back from the Netherlands. Thanks for taking the time to do the review!

Best review I have seen on here. Great job!

Thank you both so very much for your lovely words! You have excellent taste :p

The Oasis Class is our favourite... will be booking Allure Med soon :cool: