Thalassothearpy Pool

deedee290

Hi, We are Cruising on the Summmit in May to Bermuda. We have only cruised with X one time before. We enjoyed spending time in the T pool. At that time yould bey a pass to use all week to use the pool. Does anyone know if they still have this available? Thanks

Diane

Hi, We are Cruising on the Summmit in May to Bermuda. We have only cruised with X one time before. We enjoyed spending time in the T pool. At that time yould bey a pass to use all week to use the pool. Does anyone know if they still have this available? Thanks

Diane

Diane HAL and NCL charges for the T pool. Celebrity does not-however only a few Celebrity ships have the therapy pool-none of the newest ships have that.

Thanks to each of you for responding so quickly Cruise Critic people are just awesome!!!!

Do you think Celebrity is going to get rid of these pools? Like I said before we really enjoyed our time we spent there--and being free now is a +!

I do not think they will get rid of the existing T pools on the M class ships. They are pretty much full size pools (for a cruise ship) that have very warm water and the thalassothearpy features here and there around them. Because of their size and the layout of the solarium they occupy they would be difficult to eliminate.

This differs considerably from the thalassotherapy pools on the older C class ships which were much smaller, more intense, and which did have a usage fee for most passengers. They did eliminate this pool on the Century which is the only C class ship still in the Celebrity fleet.

The newer S class ships do not have thalassotherapy pools nor anything like them. They do have an indoor pool in a solarium but it has no thalassotherapy features and it might not even be heated.

Thanks to each of you for responding so quickly Cruise Critic people are just awesome!!!!

Do you think Celebrity is going to get rid of these pools? Like I said before we really enjoyed our time we spent there--and being free now is a +!

There has never been a charge for the T pools on M class ships. I doubt they will get rid of them as it would be expensive to do and they are quite popular.

I love the T pools on Millennium class ships - Summit, Millennium, Infinity and Constellation. We have just booked a Norwegian Fjords cruise on Infinity in preference to a similar cruise on Eclipse, an S class ship. It was the T pool that 'sealed the deal' for me.

The T pool is my favourite spot. Ahhhh bliss! Those wonderful shoulder jets...:)

Lynne

Archived